BFF

7:56a.m. Sohyun sat up on the bed.  She pressed her palm against her forehead and groaned "Ayi..ssi." She felt like her head was going to explode.  "Shit." Her breath smelled like alcohol, she must have drunk too much last night.

As Sohyun looked around for her cellphone and saw a man sleeping beside her.  She felt a chill on her spine.  That's not her boyfriend. She instinctively covered her body with the quilt and kicked the guy's bottom with full force.  The guy fell hard on the floor with a big bang.

"Ar.....what the heck?" The guy turned around and pressed on his head, where he hit hard on the floor.

Sohyun froze as soon as she saw his face.  She threw a pillow at him. "Ya! Kim Rowoon, what are you doing on my bed?" She threw another pillow at him.

"What are you talking about? That's my bed!" Rowoon blocked the pillows and whatever Sohyun was throwing at him with his forearms.

"Your bed!?" Sohyun raised her voice and grabbed a teddy bear aiming at Rowoon before she halted.  She turned her head and looked at the teddy bear.  Right, it was the birthday present she gave him on his 10th birthday.  Shoot! this was his bed.

Sohyun quickly jumped off the bed, grabbed Rowoon's arm and helped him up.  "I am sorry noodle! I really thought it was my bed." She knocked her head and said "Stupid bear, look at what you have done to our noodle!"

Rowoon squinted his eyes and stared at Sohyun.  He sighed "What have you done this time?". This was not the first time he found Sohyun on his bed.  He remembered when the first time it happened, he was shocked; the second time, he was puzzled.  And now, he was not even surprised.

They both sat back on the bed with Sohyun still hooking Rowoon's arm.  "I went for a drink with Jihyo, we had a few soju, and then that was it, it all went blank."

Rowoon frowned and looked at Sohyun, "Don't you think you need to be a bit more careful? What if you run into bad guys?" Rowoon shook his head and sighed, he knew she wouldn't listen, so he stopped nagging.  "And why are you here everytime you were drunk? Don't you have a boyfriend or something?"

Sohyun released her hold on Rowoon and shrugged "That's a mystery that we could never solve." Then she turned to Rowoon with a playful eye and slightly touched Rowoon's chest with her tiny hand. "May be deep down I love you more than Inseong oppa."

Rowoon rolled his eyes and shook off Sohyun's hand, accidentally releasing a button of his pajamas.  Sohyun's eyes stopped at Rowoon's exposed chest for a second before laying down on Rowoon's bed again "Wake me up when the breakfast is ready." She grabbed Rowoon's teddy bear and held it to her chest.

Rowoon stood up from the bed, lifted up his super long leg and poked Sohyun's back with his bare foot.  "Roll over, I am not done sleeping yet."

Sohyun rolled over to the side without opening her eyes.  Rowoon slipped back into the bed and rolled to the side facing Sohyun's back, he hooked his arm around her waist and hid his face at the back of her neck.

Sohyun slapped Rowoon's naughty hand without giving him a look.

"Who told you to steal my bear?" Rowoon spook lowly.  His warm breath tickled Sohyun's sensitive skin, she twitched slightly.  She threw back the teddy bear to him without turning around.  Rowoon smiled with victory after getting his bear back and turned to the other side, continues with his dream.

__________________________________

"Noona, noona.  The breakfast is ready." A soft and soothing voice whispered beside Sohyun's ear.  She rubbed her eyes and turned around.  An extremely beautiful face appeared in front of her, her heart skipped a beat before she came to her full sense.  "Ar.... Taeyang-ah, good morning." She sat up and stretches herself.  "Where is your Hyung?" She stared at the empty bed beside her.

"He went to work already." He replied before leaving the room, "He made you breakfast before he left." He gently closed the door and let the lady freshing up.

__________________________________

Sohyun walked down the stairs heading towards the kitchen after shower.  Her hair iwasstill wet, she was wearing an extra large white tee obviously from Rowoon.  The tee covered most of Sohyun's slim thighs, so she didn't put anything on underneath it.  She didn't see the necessity of wearing pants as only Rowoon and Taeyang were living in this giant penthouse anyway.

As she approached the kitchen counter, she saw Taeyang elegantly enjoying his morning coffee while looking out to the sun.

Sohyun poured a cup of coffee for herself.  She took a sip and frowned, it's a bit too bitter for her taste.  She opened the fridge door looking for food, her stomach started to hurt from the hangover.

"Hyung made you bean sprout soup, it's at the pot." Taeyang pointed at the pot on top of the stove.

"Oh thanks." Sohyun quickly finished a bowl, and poured herself another one.

"Hyung also made you kimbap. It's in the lunch box at the top shelf of the fridge."

"Aw.....noodle is the best." She loved her best friend so much.   Yes, you heard it right.  Noodle was Rowoon's nickname.  Sohyun gave it to him when he was 10.  That's when he started growing uncontrollably tall.  Sohyun thought he was so long like a piece of noodle.  Ever since then she had been calling him noodle.  And yes, Rowoon was her best friend, not her boyfriend, nor her secret lover.  He was her bff for 15 years.  They had been inseparable ever since they first met.  A lots of people had mistaken them as a couple, or thought they would ended up together one day, but it never happened.

"Noona, can you stop calling hyung that? It's disgusting." Taeyang creased his forehead.

Sohyun shrugged "I can call him whatever I want, baby doll." Yes, that's Taeyang's nickname.  He was the golden child in his family.  Everyone just babied him like he was 5 years old.  Plus he actually looked like a doll himself.  So that's how Sohyun came up with this name.  And yes, Taeyang hated it.  There was nothing elegant about the name.  But he didn't dare to talk back.  No one could handle a bad Sohyun other than Rowoon.

"Noona, don't you think it's a bit inappropriate sleeping on someone's bed, who is not your boyfriend?" Taeyang changed the subject, not wanting her to call him by the name again.

"Who? Rowoon? Nah, you know us, nothing is gonna happen even if I am on top of him in bed!" Sohyun paused, even the image of that gave her chill on spine.

"I bet your boyfriend wouldn't like that."

"Why do you think you have never seen my boyfriend before? I am never gonna let him find out Kim Rowoon exists."

"At some point, you have to. I mean....if you are serious about him." Taeyang talked back at his calmest tone.

Sohyun paused.  She had never thought of that before. It's not like she was not serious about Inseong, in fact, she loved him.  But she was not the type that would think about the future.

They had been dating for almost three years now. She changed a lots for him.  She stopped sleeping around, and she had managed to control her bad tempered a lot.  May be it's not a bad idea to think about the future, may be it's time for a change in their relationship.

"You are right, you are so right, baby doll."  She squeezed both sides of Taeyang's cheeks and went back upstairs to Rowoon's room.

Few moments later, she changed back to her clothes and headed to the door.

"Taeyang-ah, I am going back to my shop now.  Can you remind Rowoon about our student reunion on Sunday? And..." She turned to Taeyang, who was still sitting at the very same spot at the kitchen.  She ran to him and caressed his face. "Have fun at school. You deserve to be happy, okay?"