KT technology

Sohyun walked by a jewelry shop on her way to her office.  She looked at the window shelf, and decided to have a look inside. 

"Welcome miss, how may I help you today?" The sales at the counter greeted her.

"Umm, I am looking for couple rings, for engagement." Sohyun spoke, while her eyes were still looking around the shop.

"Congratulations miss.  Your future husband must be one lucky person.  May I know if you have any preference on the design, material and budget?"

"I don't have any idea yet.  I think I prefer something simple." Sohyun tapped her index finger on her lips. "And I am in a rush, so I need something available right now."

"Oh." The sales was a little surprised, usually customers who came to buy engagement preferred them to be custom made, and would purchased them a few months ahead.  "May I know when would you need them? We still need sometime to fix the ring size for you."

"Oh." Sohyun widened her eyes. "I had never thought about that.  I am planning to propose this Saturday, so you have five days to fix that. Oh, but I don't know my boyfriend's ring size...."

The sales almost choked when she heard that Sohyun was the one to propose.  She pinched her leg and put on a professional smile.  "Not a problem, it would only take three days to fix the ring size. And we can just size up for your boyfriend's ring first, and you can come back and fix the size later if it doesn't fit."

Sohyun leaned on the display counter, and tapped her cheek with her index finger "Sounds like a plan.  Can you show me what's available?"

__________________________________

"Sir, our new commercial ads is scheduled to launch in two months.  The newest model choice would be between Suzy or Chungha." The assistant manager reported to Rowoon during their weekly marketing meeting.

Rowoon's forehead creased slightly.  "So how is the final decision going to be made?"

"A vote will be casted among the senior management in the next project meeting."

"So you are gonna let those few people decide how we spend our billions of dollars investment then? This is not good enough."

The assistant manager froze, he could't say anything to defend himself. Manager Kim was right, they needed more supporting data.

Rowoon poked a few holes on a piece of paper with his pen and said. "Arrange a focus group, put that question there, along with other upgrades highlighted in our new service platform, gather the feedback and report to me in two weeks." Rowoon stood up from his seat. "Let's call it for today. Thanks guys." Rowoon grabbed his phone and walked out of the conference room.

Few girls in the marketing team gathered and chatted after the meeting.

Junior A : "No wonder manager Kim got promoted so quickly, he is really good at what he does."

Senior B: "Haven't you heard the rumor? They may promote him next year when director Lee retire."

Intern C: "Wow, two promotions in three years, that's crazy.  If he gets promoted, I won't be able to see his handsome face everyday."

Junior B: "Get in line C, don't you know that you are competing with half of the female employees in this company?"

Intern C: "What happened to the other half? Is that another god like material in the company that I don't know?"

Senior A: "Nah, the other half are either married or gay."

Intern C: "Aren't you girls a little too exaggerated here?"