See you again

Sohyun scratched her cheek where she felt ticklish.  But instead of hers, she reached someone's face.  She turned to her back and saw Rowoon smiling at her from behind. "Good morning bear."

"Ar......" She hid her face in a pillow. "I am still sleeping."

"But I can't." Rowoon gave a light kiss at the crook of her neck.  It tickled her again and she shivered.  She asked. "Why?"

"Cause you are sleeping beside me."

"Why? I sleep here all the time...."

"Well....you weren't my girlfriend back then." His hand landed on her waist and slowly moved to the front of her belly.  He tucked her hair behind her ear and landed a light kiss on it.

Sohyun was now fully awake and rolled over to the other side and pulled his head towards her for a morning kiss. "Ok, I get your point, I will stop sleeping over here."

"That's not.... what I mean...." He defended himself in between their kisses.  "I love you to be on my bed." He travelled his lips from hers and down to her neck, kissing every inch of her skin along the way.

Sohyun pulled the back of his hair and kissed on top of his head "I like that too babe."

Rowoon stopped and looked up at her.

"What's wrong?" Sohyun asked.

"I like that you called me babe." Rowoon gave her a sweet smile.

"Why? You don't like me calling you noodle?"

"It's not that....It's just...It made me feel like I am finally out of the friend zone."

Sohyun chuckled "Aw....that's so cute. Okay, I will start calling you babe now."

Rowoon smiled again. "Me too, babe.". He landed his lips on her collarbone, continued what he had left off.

"Hey, don't you have to work today?" Sohyun patted on his back and brought him back to reality.

Rowoon pushed himself up and reached for his phone.  "It's only 6:30am." He smirked. "There's plenty of time.". He slipped his hand underneath her clothes and said "May be it's time to remind you what happened that night?"

Sohyun hooked her arms around his neck and giggled.  "Sure." She pulled his head down for another kiss.  Her hands started to unbutton his pajamas.

While Rowoon's hand made its way up from her waist to her back.  Sohyun's hand made its way back from his stomach back to his neck, she slided down his pajamas, exposing his shoulder.

Her soft lips made her way from his lips to his neck and slowly towards his shoulder.

Rowoon quickly stripped off her top and reached for the hooks at the back of her bra.

As Sohyun showered her kisses along Rowoon's shoulder, their bedroom door knocked.

They jumped in surprise, and Rowoon quickly rolled over to face the door and hid Sohyun behind his back.

The door opened, it was Taeyang. "Hyung, our driver is.......oh." he halted as he looked at Rowoon's half exposed chest. "Ew.... what's up with that?"

Rowoon felt his ears burning. "Ar.....it was kinda hot in my room, why.....why are you up so early?" He would have locked the door if he knew Taeyang would be up so early.

"Right." Taeyang turned his gaze from the female top at the end of the bed back to Rowoon.  "I have a group meeting this morning.  And our driver is off this afternoon, can you pick me up after school?"