The confession

Sohyun frowned while she looked at her phone.  It's been one day, Rowoon hadn't call or text her. For one freaking day.  There was nothing normal about it.

Sohyun finally hit the green button.  "Hi it's Rowoon, I am sorry that I am not available at the moment, please leave a mess...."

Sohyun threw away the phone, annoyed "Ayi...ssi, you are so annoying." She yelled at the phone.

She grabbed her bag and walked out of the office.  "Mingi-ah, please watch the shop for me, I am heading out." She told one of her staff and disappeared.

_________________________________

At KT technology.

Junior B waved at Intern C "Hey, have you heard, manager Kim's girlfriend is coming over!"

Intern C: "All of a sudden? How did you find out?"

Junior B: "I overheard secretary Yoo talking to Senior A, apparently the girl friend was mad about something, she asked to see Manager Kim right the way."

Intern C: "Wow, that sounds intense!"

Junior B nodded.  The elevator doors opened, they saw Sohyun crossing her hands in front of her chest and rushed into Manager Kim's office.  She was wearing a all white suit, highlighted with a colourful orange and green scarf.

Junior B: "I think I am going to buy that suit!"

___________________________________

Secretary Yoo watched as Sohyun walking into Rowoon's office.  She stood up and tried to stop her. "Ms. Kim, can you wait outside for a bit?" Rowoon had been on the phone for an hour, and she hadn't had a chance to inform her boss about Sohyun coming over.

"No!" Sohyun barged into Rowoon's office.

The sudden appearance of Sohyun had taken Rowoon by surprise.  He stretched out his hand, signaling Sohyun to wait, then he quickly finished the call.

"It's ok Ms. Yoo, I will take it from here." He stood up and buttoned up his coat.

Secretary Yoo nodded at her boss and closed the door behind them.

Sohyun threw her bag onto the sofa forcefully and sat beside it.  She felt mad all of a sudden when she saw Rowoon.  She had been worring about what to tell him for the entire day, and here he was, just....all normal.

Rowoon walked pass his desk and sat across Sohyun. "Sohyun-ah, what bring you here?" He knew exactly why she was here.  He's tensed up, starting to sweat.  He had been thinking for the entire day yesterday, and still couldn't come up with a solution.  He even wanted to call in sick today, but he had that important conference call.  He looked up at her, swallowed.  She looked mad, she must remember what happened.  God, this must be the end of him, and it's happening at his office. Could it be any worse than this?

Sohyun bit her lower lip and crossed her arms.  "You haven't called."

"I....I have been busy, I am sorry." He looked away.  He knew "sorry" was not enough, but he couldn't think of anything to say at this moment.

"Don't you have anything to say or ask me?"

"Umm.......It's all my fault, I am sorry." Rowoon held his fists tight, getting ready to be destroyed.

"So, you are sorry about the reunion thing, but you have no intention to ask me about the proposal?" Sohyun felt slightly better now that he was sorry about missing the reunion, but still not even a bit interested in her proposal? Really?

"How...how did it go?" So she wasn't mad about what happened that night.......but for not asking about her break up? Ok, he might have a chance to survive.