Good night

"Hyung! Hyung!" Taeyang tapped on Rowoon's shoulder and he finally snapped back.

"Oh shoot!" His dish was completed toasted.  He quickly turned off the stove and cooled down the pan.

"I'm sorry Taeyang-ah, I messed up dinner again." He must have done it 3 times this week already.

"Hyung, is everything alright? You have been pretty out of it lately. Was something wrong at work?" Taeyang was getting worried.  His brother had always been on top of things. Screwing up one time was understandable, but three times in one week? Something was definitely not right.

"It's nothing. Don't worry." Rowoon shook his head and started going through the takeout menus on his phone app.

"Hyung, if it is about work, you can talk to dad about it.  You don't have to do it alone, the company is his afterall."

"I am fine. How many times do I have to say this?" Rowoon patted on his shoulder.

"If it's not work, then it must be woman."

Rowoon halted and turned to Taeyang.

"I am right!" Rowoon's face couldn't lie, he was right. "I am right! I am right! I am right. Who is it?  Hmmm, I didn't see anyone except Sohyun noona lately....but it can't be her.....was it the super model from last year?"

"Taeyang-ah, why can't it be her?"

"Who?"

"Sohyun.  You said it can't be her....And it's not her, don't get me wrong...but I am curious why were you so sure?"

Taeyang shrugged "You two literally slept together, and nothing happened.  What should I expect from you two?" He moved closer to Rowoon and nudged him "So who is the girl?"

"No one, it was about the new model for the TV advertisement project, and there is nothing that you need to worry about." Rowoon pushed him down to the sofa. "So what would you like to eat? Chinese or Korean?"

Taeyang pointed at one of the items on the Chinese menu.  "This one. Hyung, have I ever mentioned any girls that I like before the accident?"

"What is this? Are we having the girls talk now?" Rowoon teased him as he ordered food on his phone.

"Just tell me!"

"Ummm....not that I know, I have already moved out at that time. And you never mention any girl that you are interested in. Not even idols."

"Oh..." Taeyang looked a little disappointed.

"But mom did say that you acted strange right before the accident. Like you were interested in something other than violin, but she didn't know what it was.  And you went out a lot, and spent a lots of money on camera and in comic cafe."

"Camera and comic cafe...." Taeyang dabbed his lips.

"So are we done here? Cause I need to clean up that mess?" Rowoon pointed at the kitchen.

"Ya, let me know when the food is here, I am gonna be in my room."

Taeyang went up to his room and looked inside a cabinet.  He pulled out a box full of stuff he had before the accident.  He had never open this box since after accident, because everytime he tried to remember things from the past, he would have massive headaches.

He opened the box and took out a high end digital camera, he took out the SD card and slipped it into his computer.  He opened the photoes one by one, and he finally stopped at one picture.  It was Lee Hyeri dressing up as Sailor Moon in a comic con. Taeyang smirked and said "Got ya!"

___________________________________

Sohyun was sitting on her sofa with both her feet up, and her arms wrapped around her legs.  She bit on her thumb nail and wiggled her body rhythmically.  Her eyes had lost focus.

It's been a week since the break up.  She told everyone that she was okay, but deep down she knew she wasn't.  She hadn't slept for two days now.  She felt like she was all alone again, she had no home to go back to.  This was not her home, this was the place where her parents were murdered.  She stared at the alcohol she bought hours ago.  She was so close to open it, the only thing that's holding her back was what Rowoon said to her 3 years ago.  She didn't what to lose him.

Tears started rolling off her eyes and her breath was getting shallower.  She reached for her bottle of medicine only to found it empty.  She smashed the bottle against the wall and screamed.  She checked the clock, it's 4:15a.m., she knew if she want to survive the night without alcohol, she had to leave now......she bit her lips and stood up.  She picked up her phone and the car key, left the house with her pajamas.

__________________________________

Sohyun opened the door quietly, she looked around, lights were off and no one was in the living room.  She already felt better once  she stepped into the house.  She swore to herself, she would never go back to that place again!

She took off her shoes and quietly walked upstairs, all she wanted to do now was to take her pills and lay on bed.  She opened the bedroom door.  It felt strange for a second.  She was usually here when she hung over.  This was the first time in forever that she came in sober.

She reached out to the drawer of the nightstand, and took out a bottle of medicine.  She left it there long time ago just in case she needed it.  She never thought this day would come.  She took out the pill and swallowed it without water.

Sohyun let out a long breath and closed her eyes.  She finally found peace in her.  Now all she needed was a good night sleep.  She crawled onto the bed and frowned, not liking what she saw.  She slowly took away the teddy bear from the man's chest, and replaced it with herself.  She hid her head deep into his chest, and felt his sturdy heartbeat.  That must be the best sound she had ever heard.

She felt a big hand on her back pulling her closer to the man beside her. "I love you bear."

She smiled, feeling safe in his arm, and fell asleep right the way.