The Party

Sohyun woke up feeling very tired.  Taeyang stayed over at the main house to help prepare for the party, so Rowoon and Sohyun got to own the entire house for the night.  They made dinner, watched movies, had some wine, and you know what.

She still felt weird sleeping with her childhood best friend, but it was also exciting, heart fluttering and extremely hot.  She started to wonder about why all these years she hadn't seen Rowoon as a man?

Anyway, she could hear her stomach growling, it must be late.  She reached out for her phone and checked the time.  A pair of hands reached out to her stomach from behind.

"Feeling hungry?" Rowoon asked as he gave her a morning kiss on her cheek.

"It's 1pm already, so yep, I am super hungry." Sohyun turned her head and returned a kiss on his lips.

"Me too." Rowoon gave out a little smirk and rolled his body on top of Sohyun, he started kissing her from her neck down.

"Hey, stop.  I am serious, I need to eat something for real." Sohyun pushed him away.  Her body was still sore from last night, and they had a long day ahead.

Rowoon fell back down to the bed like a deflated balloon.  "Okay.....". He stretched himself and asked. "What do you want to eat, babe?"

"I want to eat.......hold on!" Sohyun passed her phone to Rowoon, "Do you know about this?"

Rowoon took over the phone and looked.  It was a news report about his company's anniversary party.

'KT technology will be celebrating its 25th anniversary tonight. Since numerous Celebrities and Company leaders are invited to the parties, there are speculations that the Chairman of KT technology will announce his successor at the anniversary party.  The identity of KT's heir had been sealed until now, but there are rumors that the successor is currently working in the  management of the company.'

"What is this?" Rowoon couldn't believe that he found out from the news instead of his parents.

"It's just rumor, may be it's not true." Sohyun tried to comfort him.

Rowoon didn't answer, he picked up his phone and called his dad.

"Dad, I saw that news, is it true that you are announcing it tonight?" Rowoon bit his nail as he waited for the response from his dad.

"Rowoon-ah, I think it's time." Chairman Kim said calmly.

"You should have talked to me first." Rowoon frowned and raised his voice.

"You would have said no like you always do."

"Still... Ok fine, but don't you think it's too soon?"

"Son, you are doing great, give yourself some credits. Plus, I am not retiring right the way.  There will be transition period, so don't worry."

Rowoon sighed, he knew that his dad wouldn't take no for an answer.  "I am not worried, it's just....it came out of no where."

"And son, you are bringing your fiancee right?" For Chairman Kim, this was more important than anything else.

Rowoon lowered his voice. "Girlfriend! Girlfriend! Not fiancee yet!"

"Okay, girlfriend! Bring her over, your mom would really want to meet her."

"You guys won't believe it."

"Why? Is she a princess?"

"She is to me~" Rowoon couldn't hold his smile.

"Hahaha, great! If my son wants a princess, he will get a princess.  Anyway, your mom is calling me, I will see you tonight."