First day

Rowoon turned to Sohyun and tried to reach her hand. "I can explain...."

"Shut up." Sohyun stepped back and looked away  Her face was half hidden by her hair.

Rowoon froze for a moment before he stepped forward and reach her again.  "I didn't know she still remember the door code.  I didn't invite ...."

Sohyun suddenly pushed him down to the sofa.  He was surprised.  He looked at her puzzled.  "Sohyun-ah?"  She pinned him down as he tried to get up.

"What ..... What are you doing?" Rowoon was really confused. She could be mad about him bringing Suzy home, but pinning him down on the sofa made no sense at all.

Sohyun pulled his shirt up without saying a word.  Rowoon's perfect torso was exposed right in front of her.  But she was not in the mood of admiring his sculptural bodyline, her face turned dark as her eyes fixated on his bare chest.

Rowoon pulled down his shirt right the way, he was shocked by Sohyun's action and his ears were on fire.  "Stop it! What are you.....what are you doing?". He didn't know what he'd done to make her act like this.

Rowoon was too late, Sohyun already found her answer.  He was the sexy birth mark, the rebound sex, the baby's daddy. 

She should be happy; in fact, she was.  He could be the perfect man for her and perfect daddy for her baby.  But at the same time, she felt betrayed.  He should have told her right at the beginning.  But he just left, he remained silent.  Was he ashame of what they did that night? Was he not in love with her?

Sohyun threw the now crumbled paper on Rowoon and said coldly "So you sleep walk as well, huh?"

Rowoon frowned, not getting what she meant.  He unfolded the piece of paper and read what's on it. "To Sohyun and Rowoon, I am sorry I don't know your home address and have to leave you two at the hotel room.  The room had already been paid for.  Please take a good rest and hope to see you soon.  From Hyeri."

Rowoon froze, then shivered, then swallowed.  He slowly looked up and matched Sohyun's cold gaze.  She knew!

Rowoon stood up from the sofa and stuttered as he tried to explain. "I'm....I'm really sorry bear, it was a mistake.....no....it was an accident....ar.....I mean...."

A mistake? An accident? Didn't he say the exact same thing after their first kiss? An accident?

"An accident?" Sohyun laughed sarcastically.  "That's how you describe it?"

Rowoon panicked, he had never seen her looking at him like this.  He reached out for her hand but she shook it off.  "Sohyun....please, that's not what I meant. Please let me explain....."

Sohyun took a step back and crossed her arms in front of her chest.  She tried to stay calm herself down but failed.  Her tears rolled out from her eyes.  "I think I have heard enough." She turned away and ran off the house.

"Sohyun-ah." Rowoon chased after her, but by the time he left the house, she was already inside the elevator and gone.

____________________________________

Sohyun wandered around the city for a few hours after leaving Rowoon's place.  She just wanted to be in a place where he couldn't find her, but that seemed to be an  impossible mission.  She drove and drove and eventually stopped at her own house.  She stepped out of her car and put her key at the gate.  She paused and hesitated.  She hadn't had any alcohol issues since she moved out but she was not confident if she could contain herself once she step into the house again.  Especially now having a baby inside her, she couldn't take the risk.