Lesson 2 - Costume

Taeyang ran down stairs while putting on his jacket, he was running late for school.  Rowoon was already sitting at the kitchen counter and had the full breakfast ready.

"Morning hyung." Taeyang greeted Rowoon as he took a big bites on his toast.

"Taeyang-ah, eat slowly." Rowoon handed over a cup of orange juice.

"I am sorry, I am running late today."

"Let me pack it up for you then." He grabbed a lunch box from a drawer and started packing. "Have you seen Sohyun these few days?"

"Noona? No.  What's wrong?" Taeyang quickly finished the juice.  He took the lunch box from Rowoon and ran towards the door.

"No....it's nothing. She seems...busy." He hadn't seen her since that dinner, she was avoiding him.

"She is always busy.  Hyung I gotta go, see you tonight."

"Ya, okay. Have fun in school!"

______________________________________

Hyeri's heart was racing, she took a few deep breathes before knocking the door.  It was the tutorial session with Taeyang again.  She told herself numerous times to stop fantasizing, but she couldn't help herself.  Everytime Taeyang showed up in front of her, all she could see was Prince Endymion.  Gosh, this had to stop now.  Hyeri reminded herself.

She opened the door and entered the sound proof practice room.  Taeyang was already inside, playing with his cellphone.  He looked up and smiled at her.  She felt her heart stopped for a second and thought that this fangirling thing was going to kill her one day.  She fixed her glasses and sat next to him.  Taeyang put down his phone in front of her and pulled out his notes.  Hyeri's eyes widened as she saw what's on Taeyang's phone screen.

It was the Japanese limited edition Sailor Moon uniform.  She had been looking for it everywhere, it was either too expensive or not in her size.  She bit her lips struggling what to do.  But obsession had taken over her morality.

"What are you looking at, Taeyang ssi?" Her eyes couldn't move away from his screen.

Taeyang tried hard to hold back his laugh; she had taken the bait.  "Noona, it's Taeyang." He smiled and waited, waiting for her to take another bite.

"Yes, I am sorry Taeyang-ah." Her eyes were still fixated at his phone.  "So what are you looking at?" She just couldn't let this go.

Taeyang's lips quirked up "My friend wants to sell this costume, but she doesn't know how.  So she asked me to sell it for her."

Hyeri's eyes lighted up. "So how much is she selling it for?" She picked up Taeyang's phone and magnified the picture to check the detail of the costume.

"Umm, actually I don't know much either, but I promised her to look into it.  Noona, do you think you can help me with this?"

"Sure!"  Hyeri looked at the picture like checking for counterfeit money. "I.....my friend is a collector of Sailor Moon costumes.  I think I can help you sell it to her with good price.  I...I just need to see the real thing first."

Taeyang pursed his lips, he had not seen her  being obsessed over anything like this.  She hadn't even look at him once since the moment she saw the costume.  He was a little jealous.  "Noona, why don't you come over to my place after school? I have the costume at home."

"Excellent, can't wait!"

Taeyang giggles, the money he spent on the costume was totally worth it.

"So can we start the class now, seon saeng nim?"

"Oh, oh right.  I am really sorry." Hyeri blushed, she finally let go of Taeyang's phone and returned it to him.