The suit

"Ok, it's done." Sohyun put away the measuring tape and marked down Hyeri's measurements.  "I am going to alter the dress tomorrow, it should be ready by Friday."

"Thanks Sohyun-ah, I don't know whatelse to say." Hyeri still felt unreal that she was going to the fundraiser with Taeyang and Sohyun was making her this amazing dress.

"Just say that you will be my brand model." Sohyun showed her the measurements. "And look at this? I don't know how you keep your body like that, it's amazing!"

Taeyang overheard the girls'conversation and looked up from his phone.

"Taeyang-ah, it's your turn now, stand up." Sohyun said.

Taeyang stood up and stretched his arms to the side.  "Noona, is this hyung's suit? It's too big for me." He asked as Sohyun laid a suit onto him.

"That's why I am taking your measurements now, so that I can alter to your size." Sohyun pulled out the tape and started measuring.

"What is hyung going to wear then? Don't you always prepare for him?"

Sohyun rolled her eyes. "He has a plus one this time, she can help him with the suit.". The image of Suzy hooking her arm around Rowoon's made Sohyun's brows knitted together.

Taeyang looked at Sohyun's annoyed face and asked.  "Noona........are you jealous?"

"What......why....why would I be jealous?" Sohyun let out a fake laugh while her heart started racing as if she got caught of lying.

Taeyang shrugged "You sure sounded like it."

"Don't move." Sohyun straightened his arms.   She had to admit to herself that she got a little jealous over Suzy.  How could she just came back to him like nothing happened?  She dropped down Taeyang's measurement and rushed them out.  "Okay, you guys are done, I have my next appointment coming."

"So who is coming after us at this hour?" Taeyang looked at his watch and asked, it's almost 8pm.

"It's my date to the fundraiser."

_____________________________________

"Ok, I just need to shorten the sleeves and the pants, it should be ready by Friday."

"Thanks for the tailor-made suit.  I still can't believe that you said yes to my invitation."

Sohyun shrugged. "I need someone to go with me anyway."

"I thought you would go with Rowoon, I was just trying my luck." Dawon said while changing back to his clothes in the fitting room.

Sohyun bit her lower lip. "He is going with someone else."

"Oh, does it mean that I have a chance?" Dawon walked out of the fitting room, and handed over the suit to Sohyun.  "You know you two had been close to each other all these years, I was wondering...."

"He is my best friend, that's all." Sohyun turned around and put away the suit.  Her forehead creased.  She should focus on finding the potential daddy of her baby, but all she could think about was Rowoon and his.....that Suzy.

"So who am I to you then?" Dawon leaned on the wall besides Sohyun, he lowered his head and looked at her with his clear almond shaped eyes.  "A friend? Or....something more?"

"You are someone I go to fundraiser with.  Let's leave it like that."

"Ok, I am happy with that." Dawon stood straight and smiled.  "Hey you for some chalk paint on your face." Dawson lightly brushed off the paint with his thumb.