D-day

Today is very nervous (?) It's Saturday, the day Sohyun propose to Inseong. She ordered 99 red rose bouquet this afternoon and put it in the back of her trunk. The day seemed to be really long.

Sohyun bit her nail and paced back and forth in her living room. She had rehearsed a hundred times in her mind, but she still felt like it's missing something.

She picked up her phone and called Rowoon. The phone rang 10 times before Rowoon picked up. "Hi, be......"

"Why didn't you pick up the phone right the way?" It worried him because Sohyun sounded anxious.

"I was driving. What's wrong? Is it about the proposal?"

"I need your help, noodle."

"I'm listening."

"Practice with me!"

"...."

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"Yes, bear. Continue."

"Ok, just respond naturally to me." Sohyun cleared her throat and began. "Oppa, we have been dating for three years now. I like how we love each other, we support each other through ups and downs. I really feel that you are the one whom I can spend......the rest of my life with. So here is my question, will you marry me?"

"Yes." Rowoon said in a flat tone.

Sohyun frowned. " No, no, no. You have to put your emotions in it as well, and don't you have more to say than just "yes"?"

"I have never been proposed before...and what do you want me to say? I am not him...."

"Just think of it as if I am saying it to you! You know what, forget it. I am going to your place right now!"

"Actually!!! I am just outside."

"What?"

____________________________________

Sohyun opened the door, Rowoon handed over a pharmacy bag. She opened it, it was Cheong Shim kwan herbal medicine. She immediately ran into his arm, and gave him a big hug. "Thanks noodle, I really really need this."

"Just eat an hour before, not too soon." Rowoon reminded her.

She looked at the clock, she still had 2 more hours before meeting Inseong.

"Ok, now. Come practice with me." She dragged him to the sofa and sat down.

"Okay, we don't have much time, let's get started." She took Rowoon's hands and circled them around her waist, then she placed hers around Rowoon's neck.  She looked at Rowoon's eyes, those clear and beautiful eyes, her heart fluttered even before she began "Oh my god, this is how it feels like..." She muttered.

She took a deep breath and began her lines "Oppa, we have been dating for three years now. I like how we love each other, we support each other through ups and downs. I really feel that you are the one whom I can spend......the rest of my life with. So here is my question, will you marry me?"

Rowoon just sat there for a few second, looking at Sohyun.  So this is how she looked like when she talked to her lover? He thought to himself.  He gave out a little frown on his brows "Just think of it as if I am saying it you." Sohyun's voice kept replying in his head. 

Rowoon raised his hand and caressed Sohyun's face "Sohyun-ah, you have always be a constant in my life, and you always will be....so... yes, let's get married, bear."

Sohyun looked at him, completely froze.  Okay, this time it felt right, it felt perfect.  The leaping heart, the stares, the butterflies in her stomach....so this is how proposing felt like? She hadn't feel like this for the longest time, it felt exactly like when she first kissed......wait, her first.....