Hospital

"Is there a guardian for Ms. Kim Sohyun?" A doctor came out of ER and asked.

"Yes! I am her boyfriend." Rowoon and Inseong said at the same time.  They paused and glared at each other.

"Uh....okay......." The ER doctor swallowed, he looked at the two handsome guys in front of him and thought that his patient must be one lucky woman.

"Doctor, how's Sohyun? Is she going to be fine?" Rowoon held onto doctor's hand and asked anxiously.

"And the baby? Are they both okay?" Inseong held the other side of the doctor's hand and asked.

"The baby?" The doctor looked at Inseong, confused.

"Yes, the baby." Rowoon answered.  "How are they?"

"Dr. Lee, please say something." Inseong was growing inpatient.

"Umm....Ms. Kim is fine now, she is resting in the bed over there.  She is tired probably because she lost quite a bit of blood...." Dr. Lee was a bit taken aback, especially seeing his new boss acting out.

"What!?" Rowoon and Inseong left Dr. Lee before he could finish and ran towards Sohyun's bed.

"Sohyun-ah...."

"Baby....are you okay?"

Sohyun opened her eyes, she smiled and reached out for Rowoon's hand to get up from the bed.  Inseong bit his lips bitterly.

"Why are you guys yelling again?" Sohyun asked.

"We are worried." Rowoon frowned.

"The doctor said you lost a lots of blood."

"A lots of blood, that's an over statement." Sohyun chuckled.

Rowoon groaned.  "How are you feeling now?" He placed a pillow at Sohyun's back and helped her sit up.

"I am so much better now, don't worry." She caressed Rowoon's knitted brows to confront him.

"How can we not worry, you fainted in front of us." Inseong held onto Sohyun's other hand and sat down beside her.

"Hey, get your hands off her." Rowoon glared at Inseong.

"Or what?" Inseong stood up and was ready to fight.

"Hey hey hey, you two both clam down!" Sohyun blocked between the two with her forearms. "Now, sit down and listen to me!"

Rowoon and Inseong both sat down, crossed their arms and looked away.

"Sigh, I don't know who told you that, but there is no baby."

Rowoon and Inseong sadly looked at Sohyun.

"Baby.....you are more important."

"Sohyun-ah, it's okay.  As long as you are okay...."

Sohyun widened her eyes.  "You still don't get it? I didn't lose any baby, because...."

"Oh, thank god." Inseong stood up and buried his head in his hands.  "I know my baby is still alive!"

"Hey, again, that's my baby, not yours!" Rowoon corrected him.

"That's no way the baby is yours, NO...."

"Shut up!!!!!" Sohyun screamed.  The emergency room went silent and everyone was staring at them.

They all bowed and apologized before Rowoon and Inseong looked back at Sohyun.

"Can both of you stop arguing now? and oppa," Sohyun turned to Inseong before she continued.  "I don't think your mom would be so happy that you make a scene at your own hospital!"