This is weird

Rowoon entered his parents' house and saw his mom snuggled with Taeyang. "Mom, you know Taeyang doesn't like that right?"

"Ok, ok...." His mom moved slightly away from Taeyang. "Can you at least greet me first before you lecture me?"

Rowoon chuckled. He put away his belonging and sat down beside his mom. He planted a kiss on her cheek and greeted her. "Hi mom."

Mrs. Kim squeezed his cheeks like he was a little kid and said. "Look at my baby, you look beautiful today."

Rowoon chuckled. He rested his head on his mom's shoulder. "So what's the occasion?"

Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes. "Do I need to find an excuse to see my babies?"

"No...but we know you planned something, didn't you?"

"Hyung, we have a guest tonight." Taeyang interrupted.

"Oh...." Rowoon lifted his head up and looked at Taeyang, then turned to his mom.

"It's not me, it's your dad.". Mrs. Kim raised both her hands up, playing innocent.

"It certainly sounds like you though." Rowoon lifted his eyebrow. His mom had a record of setting him up with girls, which was the least of what he needed right now. But she never set it up at their house, so there was still hope.

The front door opened. Mrs. Kim stood up and let out a relieving breath. "Daddy is back!"

"Hey guys." Mr. Kim smiled at his sons. He stepped inside the house and invited his guest in. "Come on in."

As soon as the person walked in, Rowoon frowned, not liking what he saw.

"Hello everyone. Hello Mrs. Kim." Suzy bowed at Mrs. Kim politely.

Mrs. Kim quickly walked towards Suzy and hooked arms with her. "Aiya, Suzy-ah. It's been a long time. How are you?" She acted like she was surprised to see Suzy here.

"I am good Mrs. Kim, how about yourself?"

" Well, I missed you a lot." Mrs. Kim pretended to look sad. "Come over to the dinning room, the dinner is ready."

All of them moved over to the dinning room. Suzy sat down beside Rowoon and gave him a smile. Rowoon squeezed out a smile and looked away.

"Come on, let's eat everyone." Mr. Kim said.

Mrs. Kim picked up a chicken thigh and put it on Suzy's bowl. "So Suzy-ah, I heard that you are working with Rowoon now, is that right?"

"Yes. Mrs. Kim."

"You know our Rowoonie really missed you a lot. I hadn't seen him date any girls for years."

"Mom!" Rowoon gave out his first warning.

"Right, at this rate, Rowoon will probably be single for the rest of his life." Mr. Kim added.

Rowoon pouted. His face turned dark. Taeyang looked at his brother and raised his eyebrows. At first, he thought that the woman on Rowoon's bed this morning was Suzy, but looking at Rowoon's expression now, he was sure it wasn't her. But who then?

"Mom, dad, please stop." Rowoon raised his voice, he was using up all his patients.

"Actually....Mr. & Mrs. Kim." Suzy finally spoke. "I took this job because of Rowoon.  Because....I miss him too." Suzy thinned her lips and looked anxiously at Rowoon, waiting for him to say something.

"Suzy....." Rowoon softened his tone. He had to admit, it must have taken her a lot of courage to confess in front of everyone. He felt sorry for her.  But that's not going to change his feeling for Sohyun.  "I....."