Misunderstanding

After announcing Rowoon as future successor of KT technology, Chairman Kim was busy introducing Rowoon to his business partners.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kim hooked arms with Sohyun, she couldn't stop smiling the entire time. "Sohyun-ah, I am so happy tonight. Taeyang brought his "girlfriend" tonight, who seemed to be a really nice girl. And Rowoon took over the company, and you and Rowoon are dating. Oh my god, it's like the dream come true."

"Auntie, I thought you wouldn't like it. Me and Rowoon together." Sohyun said. "You seemed to like Suzy a lot."

"I do like her, but she can't compare with you. Do you know how many times I prayed the two of you ended up together? After waiting for so many years, I already lost hope. I still couldn't believe you two are dating!"

"Thanks auntie for your approval!" Sohyun gave Mrs. Kim a deep hug. She's glad that everything worked out.

"Sohyun-ah, how do you want the wedding to be done? Shall we organize a big party? Or do you prefer a destination wedding? You don't have to worry about us, as long as you two like it...you know!"

Sohyun giggled, she could clearly see Mrs. Kim's excitement. "Auntie, we just started dating!"

"But you two had been together like forever! What difference does it make?"

"We will talk about this later okay, let's just enjoy tonight!"

"Sohyun-ah, I am really glad that it's you. You are perfect for him." Mrs. Kim squeezed Sohyun's hands tightly. She wanted Sohyun to feel that she was welcomed to their family.

_____________________________________

"Rowoon-ah, come over here. I would like you to meet the Minister of health, Mr. Lee." Chairman Kim tapped on Rowoon's shoulder, and introduced him to Mr. Lee. Minister Lee, this is my son Rowoon, he will be taking over the business from me. And the project that we have been working on will be passed on to Rowoon as well."

Rowoon bowed and greeted Mr. Lee. "Minister Lee, it's my pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine." Minister Lee said. "Chairman Kim, your son is really handsome!"

"Haha, thank you. He is also really good at work." Chairman Kim turned to Rowoon. "Rowoon-ah, we are going to build a digital health platform for the health ministry. So you will be working with Minister Lee a lots in the future."

"Yes, we are also working with a few representatives from the industry. They will act as consultants as we build the platform together." Minister Lee explained.

As Rowoon listened to Minister Lee elaborating on the project, Chairman Kim called. "There, Dr. Kim. Come over here, let me introduce my son to you. This is my son Rowoon, he will be taking over the health ministry project. And Rowoon, this is one of our consultants, Dr. Kim Inseong."

Rowoon lost his smile as he met his glaze with Inseong. He couldn't believe he is meeting his love rival in the anniversary party, not to mention that they would be working together in the future.

Inseong seemed to be the calmer one, he gave Rowoon a warm smile and extended his hand. "Mr. Kim, nice to meet you."

Rowoon nodded and shook Inseong's hand. He gave Inseong a firm grip and said. "Nice to meet you too, Dr. Kim."

"I look forward to working with you. And congratulations on your promotion." Inseong didn't seem to be bothered by Rowoon's reaction. He patted on Rowoon's hand a few times to express his sincere blessing.

This took Rowoon by surprise, he felt embarrassed by his childish reaction earlier. He loosened his grip and thanked Inseong.

They talked for a little while before Inseong excused himself to the washroom. As Inseong walked away, Rowoon felt a little defeated. Inseong seemed very decent, and he was really professional and knowledgeable on his field. He might indeed have a lot to learn from this man.