Bad girl

It was a sleepless night for Rowoon.  He was basically shoved out of Sohyun's home last night.  Then he heard nothing from her since then.  He was expecting at least a message from her, but nothing......  He checked his phone again, it's 11am.  Should he call?  He sighed and put down his phone.

Rowoon walked down stairs and found Taeyang practicing his violin.  He was such a talented performer, that was before the accident.....He was glad that Taeyang decided to pick up violin again.

"Good morning Taeyang-ah! Practicing early in the morning huh?" Rowoon patted his little brother's back.

"Hyung, it's actually almost noon now. I am starving." Taeyang pressed his hand on his stomach.

"What do you want to eat? Hyung will make it." Anything for his beloved dongsaeng.

"I want egg benedict with cheese and bacon." Taeyang was craving for a western brunch.

"Sure."

"Should I call noona too? She loves egg benedict."

"Umm....you can try....."

"I already called, but it went to voice mail.....ar, noona, we are having egg benedict this afternoon, do you wanna come over? Call me back, bye." Taeyang left a message for Sohyun.

__________________________________

It's now 6:30pm, Rowoon still haven't heard anything from Sohyun.  He was getting worried. He picked up his phone and called.

His forehead creased as the call went straight to voicemail.  He went up to Taeyang's room. "Taeyang-ah."

Taeyang put down his violin and looked at Rowoon. "Yes, Hyung?"

"When you call Sohyun this morning, did it go straight to voice mail?"

"Yes, what's wrong?" Taeyang stood up sensing something was wrong, Rowoon's face looked concerning.

"It's nothing, don't worry.  I am just going to check on her.  Can you let me know if she calls back?"

"Ok. Be safe!"

____________________________________

Rowoon was driving as fast as he could.  His hands were wet and his fingers are tapping on the wheel.  He wished he could be at Sohyun's place right now.  What happened last night? He wondered.

He entered the pin and pushed the door open.  It was a mess everywhere.  Smashed alcohol bottles, flower pedals all over the place.  He looked everywhere, but Sohyun was no where to be seen.

"This is not good, this is not good. Please don't let it happen again." Rowoon murmured.  He sat down on the couch and had his head buried into his hands.  His thoughts travelled back to 3 years ago.

"You have to stop this madness right now! You can't come home drunk and slept with strangers every night!" Rowoon had had enough.

Sohyun's parents passed away few months ago from home invasions murder.  She was out with him that night, and he was with her when she found out what happened.  Ever since then, she had had trouble sleeping.  That's when she started coming over to his place and slept with him from time to time.  Sometimes she would have nightmare, most of the time she would just cry overnight.  Then one night it stopped.  He was worried about her and went to check on her one night.  And he found out that she started drinking.  She said nothing helped except alcohol.  She said she finally had one good slept in five months.  So he let her, he shouldn't have though.

From that point it got worse.  Sometimes she would disappear for a few days and then came back like a mess. Then she started bringing men home.  That's when he knew he had to end this once and for all.