In my dream - 3

"I am sorry Noona, I hurt my ankle last night. I think I have to sit out from this play."

"Oh no! Are you ok? Don't worry, Chani. I will find someone to replace your role" Sohyun said.

"Thanks noona, I am sorry I have to back out at the very last minute." Chani apologied again.

"It's ok, health is more important right?" Sohyun patted on Chani's back. To be honest, she was worried whether she could find someone to replace Chani as a male lead in this play, but as a club president, that's her responsibility.

After sending off Chani, Sohyun went back to her classroom and sat in front of Rowoon. "Hey noodle, I have a bad news for you."

"What is it?" What kind of mess was she dragging him into this time? Rowoon thought to himself and frowned.

"So Chani hurt himself last night, and I have to find someone to replace his role, you know...". Sohyun was giving Rowoon that "That someone is you" look.

Rowoon stood up from his seat and walked away like nothing happened. Sohyun chased him down the hallway and pinned him against the wall. "So you know how hard it is to find a last minute replacement right?"

"That's not my problem, I am not even in the club, how can you expect me to act?"

"Well, that I can teach you. Plus, you are the most popular guy in the school, it helps with ticket sales as well."

"Isn't that new student Hwiyoung very popular? Why don't you ask him first. I have two tutorial classes, I really don't have the time."

"Noodle! You should enjoy school life while you can! And I really need you this time, just once! Please! Please."

Rowoon sighed and gave in. "What do I need to do?"

"You are doing it?" Sohyun looked up at him with a bright smile. "Ah, thanks noodle! You are the best." She hugged him and squeezed him hard.

"Ok, ok. Stop it, people are watching." Rowoon said lowly. He was embarrassed.

"Ok. Ok." Sohyun released her hug and fixed her hair. "Let's practice after school."

____________________________________

"Noona, the lighting and props are all set and ready to go for tomorrow's show." Chani said to Sohyun, he had been helping behind the stage since the injury.

"Thanks Chani for staying behind. Now go home. Rowoon and I will practice one more time before we leave." Sohyun said.

"Ok, take care. I will see you tomorrow.". Chani bumped into Rowoon as he left the theatre. "Oh, excuse me sunbaenim."

"Oh, it's fine. I am sorry too." Rowoon turned to Sohyun after Chani left. " Who's that? He is cute."

"He is our maknae, Chani. The male lead that you are replacing.  He was a child actor, do you recognize him?"

"No. I just think that he's cute."

"Yes, everybody loves him. Anyway, are you ready for our last rehearsal?"

Rowoon scratched his neck. "I don't know, I don't think I am doing good enough."

"Well, just relax, I think you are doing fine.". Sohyun encouraged him. "So now we are on stage, just pay attention to your positions, and be careful with the wires and props. Okay?"

"Okay, let's get started ready, I still have to finish a project tonight."

"Sure, busy man." Sohyun rolled her eyes.