Meet the Parents

As soon as Hyeri walked out of the school building, she saw a bunch of girls gossiping just in front of the school entrance.  She looked at the direction where the girls were looking at and found Rowoon standing beside his car.  She walked over and greeted him.  "Hey Rowoon, why are you still here?"

"Hyeri-ah, I am waiting for Taeyang, our driver is off today."

"Oh, he left about 15 minutes ago, didn't you see him?"

Rowoon looked surprised.  "Really?" He looked at his phone, but found no missed calls nor messages.

"Yes, he said he was going home and hurried out."

"Oh...." Rowoon paused for a second.  "May be he is going to mom's." Rowoon pressed the green button on his phone and called Taeyang.  "Taeyang-ah, where are you?  Oh yea?  Ok, I will see you later then."

Rowoon opened the passenger door and gestured Hyeri to get in. "Taeyang is having dinner with my parents, and apparently I am going too.  Come on, get  in the car, let me drive you home first."

"Thank you." Hyeri got inside Rowoon's car and buckled up.

Rowoon quickly got into the driver's seat, he turned on the music and started driving.

"So....how are things with you and Taeyang?" Rowoon started the conversation.

"Huh?" Hyeri almost choked by her saliva.  "What things?"

"Well, you know Taeyang would never go to the fundraiser if it's not for you." Rowoon chuckled.

"Ar....Sohyun told him to go with me...." Hyeri waved both her hands, denying whatever Rowoon was implying.

"No one pointed a gun at him demanding him to go....anyway.....I mean to say that he really likes you."

"Ar........" Hyeri looked down and fixed her glasses, couldn't squeeze a word out of her mouth.

Rowoon stole a glance at Hyeri before he continued. "I know you may not want to talk about it with me, but I want you to know that if you do like him, I support you two 100%.  If you don't, please let him know before he gets serious about it."

"O.....okay." Hyeri cupped her cheeks with her hands, trying to hide her blushing face.  She took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable.  I know I am being an overprotective brother."

"No....no, I understand."

"Anyway, any plans for the weekend?". Rowoon tried to change the subject.

"Umm....Sohyun asked me to be the model for new clothes line.  But I am still not sure about that."

"Oh yes, I think I've heard about that."

"The thing is, I haven't done modelling before, and I don't know why she asked me to do it.  It's not like she's on tight budget." As a matter of fact, all her high school classmates were loaded.

"Well, for her the business is not about money, think of it as her art.  She likes to do her business in a certain way, mostly out of the ordinary."

"Well, I guess it makes sense." Hyeri shrugged.  "I hope she won't overwork herself though, it's especially hard on her body now, you know."

"Huh?  What do you mean?" Rowoon blinked a few times, not getting it.

"Well, you know, the pregnancy thing." Hyeri spoke lowly.

"The preg.....WHAT?" Rowoon looked at Hyeri with his eyes wide opened.

"WATCH OUT!" Hyeri screamed as she pointed at the front.