Who are you?

"Ar......" Sohyun had a massive headache, she massaged her temple, hoping to take away the pain.  She looked around and found herself in a hotel room.  She tried to recall how she got here, but the last memory she had was in the high school reunion before she started drinking.

She rubbed her eyes, but they were so dry that they glued onto her eyelids.  She must have drunk a lot last night.  She finally opened her eyes, only to found herself naked on the hotel bed.  "Shit!" She could feel the chill in her spine. She quickly put her clothes on, then paced back and forth in the hotel room.  She bit her thumb nail and thought "Rowoon must not find out about this....what should I do?" She took out her phone to check if there was any missing calls, but the battery completely ran out.  "He must be worried...." The worst part was, she couldn't even come clean cause she had no idea whom she slept with!

"Arrrrr." She scratched her head vigorously.  "Forget it.  I am not gonna deal with this today. I need to recuperate first!" She grabbed all her belongings and headed home.

___________________________________

Sohyun felt so much better after a warm shower.  Before she got home, her head was heavy and her entire body was sore like she had done a hardcore kick boxing session.

She put on her bath robe, and wiped the steam off the mirror.  She brushed her hair to one side and dried it with her towel.  She  noticed a spot around her neck and frowned.  She tilted her head up and looked closer at the mirror.  It was a hickey.  She ran her fingers over the mark and started blushing.  Was it that good that her body spontaneously responded to a hickey?

Sohyun closed her eyes as a sudden flashback came back to her.  "Ok, it was good." She tried to see the man's face, but it was too dark, she could only see the outline of his face.  "Who's that?" She wondered.

Tracing back to her incomplete memories, she could think of three suspects: Youngbin, Dawon and Zuho.

"It's not Zuho." She tapped her lips with her index finger.  The man in her flashback had black hair, but Zuho had dyed his hair to light brown.

"So who was it?........Youngbin was pretty aggressive, and Dawon.....he was touchy.". Sohyun's forehead creased.  "Ayi....ssi, forget it!  It's just a rebound sex."

Sohyun got herself dressed and put on some make up.  She decided to head to her boutique and let her thoughts buried by work.

_____________________________________

It's 6:30pm. Hyeri just came to her shop.  Work was a mess today, Sohyun could barely sketched one poor design, as her mind was clearly preoccupied.  So she decided to call Hyeri for a girl's night.  This girl clearly needed some work on her wardrobe, and she definitely could make better use of her time than thinking about yesterday's nonsense.

"Sohyun-ah, I am so happy you called." Hyeri thought she was just being polite when she promised to call her last night.

"And I am glad you picked up. Come look around, see if there is anything you like. It's on me."

Hyeri looked around the shop. Sohyun's design were very colourful and highly fashioned, which was the complete opposite of her style.  "Sohyun-ah, this is too stylish for me...."

"Hyeri-ah, you need a make over you know? I mean why are you still wearing the same shirt from high school?"

Hyeri smiled in embarrassment, Sohyun was right about her style.  Hyeri nodded and quietly looked around.  She spotted a dress that looked somewhat like Sailor Moon's uniform and thought to herself  "Umm, I can just use this on ComicCon cosplay....will Prince Endymion like it?" She was losing it again.

"You like this one? Go try it on. I bet it will go really well with your long leg." Sohyun took the dress out from the hanger and gave it to Hyeri.

Hyeri went inside the changing room and put on the dress.  It was a tight fit.  She walked out of the room and looked at herself in the mirror.  She couldn't help but covered her mouth with her hands, amazed.  She didn't look like Sailor Moon, she looked like Princess Serenity! Gosh, she was in love!

"Oh my god Hyeri-ah, you look so beautiful!" Sohyun helped her tucked her hair to the back and continued. "Look at those legs! Wow, you should be my model!"

Hyeri blushed at her complement.  She looked at the price tag and almost popped her eyes out.  It's almost a month worth of her salary! She looked at Sohyun, embarrassed.

Sohyun knew what she was thinking, she patted Hyeri's shoulders before she spoke "It's my design, it doesn't cost me anything. Don't worry."

"Sohyun-ah, it's too much."

"If you are worried, then you help me with modelling, I think you match really well with my design."

"But I know nothing about modelling...."

"Everyone has the first, you will be fine. And I said it, you can't reject me!"

"Ok, I will work hard." Hyeri held her fists in front of her chest, encouraging herself.

"That's the spirit!" Sohyun smiled. "It's late, let's have dinner together."

"I know a place, we should order in!"

__________________________________

"Wow, this pig feet is really something. I love it! Thanks for your treat." Sohyun thanked Hyeri as she bit on the pig feet.

"That's the least that I can do." Hyeri had tteokbokki herself.  It was spicy, but she loved it. "So did you get home safe? You were pretty drunk last night."

Sohyun paused. The man's silhouette came back to haunt her.  She quickly changed the subject.  "Yes, I was fine.  What about you and Taeyang's class? How did it go?"

Hyeri hesitated, she still remembered his mysterious smile at the end of class. "It's fine, Taeyang ssi mentioned about a car accident he had few years ago?"

"Yes, I was going to tell you yesterday.  It left him with a few sequelae. It took him a whole year just to walk again.  We are grateful he is able to play violin again."

"He sure plays well now, from what I am seeing." Hyeri commented.  He must have put a lots of efforts in it.

"That's good to hear!" Rowoon would be happy to hear that.....she should call......wait, she's not ready to face him now.

"Hyeri-ah, can you keep an eye on Taeyang for me? Taeyang has been.... forgetting things lately, we are afraid that he may relapse..."

"Oh, for sure....you don't have to ask." She couldn't take her eyes off him anyway.