Tuxedo mask

"Hyung!"

Sohyun jumped up from her seat and turned around before she could see what's underneath Rowoon's shirt.  It was Taeyang calling from downstairs.  She walked out of Rowoon's room immediately.  "Taeyang-ah, you are home..."

"Noona, where did you guys go?" Taeyang took off his shoes and threw his bag on the couch.

"Rowoon was having a fever, so I brought him home."

"What? Hyung was sick?" Taeyang quickly ran up and peeked inside Rowoon's room.  He asked lowly.  "Is he okay now?"

"He took some meds and went to bed now." Sohyun threw the towel to Taeyang.  "I did the first half, now it's your turn.". She turned around and went to the guest room.

"Noona, why don't you finish what you left off? And why are you going to the guest room? Just stay at hyung's then you can take care of him as well."

"Just shut up and do your job." Sohyun shut the door behind her so Taeyang couldn't see her blushing face.  She cupped her cheeks feeling embarrassed.  "Damn Taeyang, what a perfect timing!"

Taeyang sighed and walked inside Rowoon's room.  He cleaned off Rowoon's sweat and sat down beside him.  "Hyung, you know a lots of people aren't happy about you two disappearing, especially Suzy noona.  You know how she is like.....you better be prepared!"

"And what's up with the 20 million bid anyway? It's so not you....oh....Suzy noona will kill you for that too." Taeyang continued.

"Oh, one more thing, don't say I didn't tell you this....I think I am in love.". Taeyang couldn't hold his smile as he said it with his sweetest voice.

_____________________________________

Taeyang was standing in front of the ballroom door with Hyeri.  He was having a panic attack.  He hadn't seen so many people in one place since the first day of school.  It was never easy for him to be around people ever since he had the accident.  But this time, he felt easier as Hyeri was standing beside him.  He looked at her, he could tell that she was just as nervous as he was.  He took her hand in his and whispered in her ear "I am nervous too."

Hyeri turned to him and let out an uneasy smile.  She looked exceptional today.  He knew from the first day they met that she was beautiful.  And with some do over she would look amazing.  But this was beyond his imagination.

As soon as they walked inside, he could feel all the eyes staring at them, which made him feel extra nervous.  As soon as he saw Sohyun waved at them, he pulled Hyeri over and greeted her.  He felt so much better with people he knew around.  They sat down beside Rowoon after Sohyun excused herself.  "Hyung, you are here early.  Where is your date?"

"Over there, she met someone from her industry, so they chatted a bit. And I just came over and be seated first." Rowoon turned to Hyeri and greeted her.  "Hyeri-ah you look stunning today."

Hyeri nodded at Rowoon and smiled shyly "Thanks...ar...you too.....I mean ... You look very handsome."

Rowoon looked at the both of them and smiled.  He patted on Taeyang's shoulder and asked Hyeri.  "So how is Taeyang doing in school? Did he cause any trouble?"

Hyeri tried to fix her glasses with her hands and realized that she wasn't wearing them today.  She awkwardly put her hand down and said "He is doing well.  He doesn't really need my help."

Rowoon smiled brightly, he was proud of his little brother.  "What about friends? Is he meeting new friends?.....other than you?"

Hyeri shyly looked down, figuring what she should say.  But Taeyang stepped in. "Hyung, let me get us some drink, how about orange juice for all of us?"