Lesson 1 - Noona

It's Hyeri's official first day of work as a TA. She was really nervous, and could barely catch any sleep after the reunion. She was tired yet excited at the same time. She was standing outside the classroom, waiting for professor Jung to introduce her to the class.

"Good morning guys, how was your weekend? As I had mentioned before, you will be assigned to your TA based on the instruments you play. Now, please welcome your new TAs."

Students clapped as the TAs walked into the class. They introduced themselves one by one, and now it was Hyeri's turn. She fixed her glasses and spoke lowly "Hi every one, I am Lee Hyeri. I am 25 years old. I will be your new violin TA. Nice to meet you." She bowed to the class.

"Hyeri ssi, there will be 3 students in your group." Professor Jung told Hyeri. "When I call your name, please raise your hand, so that Hyeri ssi can see you. Hyeyoon ssi, Sunmi ssi, and Taeyang ssi." Hyeri nodded to them one by one and finally landed her eyes on Taeyang. She raised her eyebrows slightly with surprise. She recognized him as the  person who gave her that umbrella last week.

Hyeri didn't know it was going to rain that day. She hid in the little corner where there was only a little shade to cover her head. Her pants were getting wet as time passed, she was hesitating whether she should just run inside the school. That's when Taeyang tapped her shoulder and offered her his umbrella. For a split second, she thought she'd seen him before.  But he disappeared before she had a chance to look at him closely.

Now, there he was in front of her. What was his name again? Taeyang? Is he Rowoon's brother? No wonder he looked so similar, she'd seen some of his video clips before. She looked at him a little closer. Wow, he certainly looked like a prince. These two brothers.....wow. Rowoon was like a Prince, but also like your handsome neighbor. And with Taeyang, he was a prince in a whole package, handsome looking with nobility vibe, he reminded her of Prince Endymion from her all time favorite comic Sailor Moon. She could easily imagine him wearing that uniform....damn, that was hot.

"Ok, I will see you in the next class." The class just finished, and Professor Jung bid his good bye. "Don't forget to see your TA if it's your turn today. Bye everyone."

Professor Jung's voice slapped Hyeri back to reality. "Lee Hyeri, you are better than this, stop fantasizing your student!" She reminded herself to stay professional.

Taeyang slowly approached her from the back of the classroom, even the way he walked was elegant, she could watch him walking all day. "Hi Ms. Lee, I am Taeyang. I will be practicing with you today." Taeyang offered his hand to her. Hyeri shook it with a slight bow "Ar...Taeyang ssi nice to meet you." Wah.....Prince Endymion spoke to her, and she was getting a hand shake. She swore she would not wash her hand tonight.

Hyeri went on introducing herself. "Taeyang ssi, I am not sure if you remember this, I studied with your brother in high school."

Taeyang raised his eyebrows looking surprised "You know my hyung?" No wonder why she seemed familiar to him.

"And we had exchanged emails before...." Hyeri nervously held tightly onto the textbook in front of her chest, hoping that he would remember her.

Taeyang's eyes darkened, he turned his face away "You knew me...." He murmured, looking gloomy. He finally spoke after a long pause. "I am sorry that I don't recognize you, I have bad memory."

Hyeri shook her head "Please don't be, I am not the kinda girl that give good impression anyway......umm....shall we walk to our classroom?" She quickly changed the subject, not wanting to see her prince being upset.

They went to a smaller sound proved classroom for one on one session. Hyeri asked Taeyang to play a random song that he liked. She observed and made notes during his performance.

"Taeyang ssi, it was an overall very nice performance." Hyeri commented after he finished. "The posture was good, the skill was excellent considering the difficulty of the song. You have your own style in playing, I like that. But I would like to remind you that when we have exam, its the best to stay as close to the original as possible."

Taeyang nodded and smiled at her, she skipped a beat and started stutter "umm....I....I see the only thing you need to work on is your left wrist, it's not holding the violin firm enough, and....and I noticed a few note drifted."

Taeyang rolled his wrist a few times and said softly. "I know." Hyeri noticed a long old scar around his wrist. "If....if you don't mind me asking, did something happened? You used to make powerful stroke from the video that I saw. But now your style has changed...."

Taeyang nodded and pursed his lips. "I had a car accident few years ago. My left arm was badly injured, and I have bad memory now. Sometimes I forget things...."

"Oh I am really sorry." That's why he stopped emailing her, and forgot who she was. Oh, her poor prince. She needed to protect him at all cost.

"It's all good now. I am happy that I can play violin again. But promise me one thing, please don't get upset if I don't remember you next time."

"I promise." Hyeri chuckled. Taeyang lost his words for a second, he had definitely seen that smile somewhere. He closed his eyes trying to find the memory that he once lost. But his head started to hurt again.

"Ar...." He pressed his palm against his head. Hyeri put down her notes on the table and helped Taeyang sit down. "Are you ok?"

Taeyang stared at her hands on his arm, he could feel the warmth on his cheek. This was weird. He became really sensitive to people's touch after the accident, only a handful of people can touch him without making him feel sick. But her touch felt different, he was more than fine.

He felt lost when Hyeri released her hands. He grabbed her hand and asked. "Can you hold my hand for a moment, I am feeling dizzy."

Hyeri was surprised by his action, but she nodded and sat down with him. Her heart throbbed as he tightened his grip on her hand. And the way he looked at her! It's exactly the same way Prince Endymion was looking at Sailing Moon! Hyeri stopped fantasizing as she felt her ears started burning. She brushed her hair hiding her ears and turned away from his gaze.

The room was awkwardly silent. Heyri's eyes kept blinking, as she tried to find an excuse to get out of the situation. Her phone rang and she jumped. It was such a perfect timing, it scared her. Her books dropped all over place. She immediately squated down and picked up her books. The phone kept ringing. Taeyang tapped on her hand, signalling her to pick up the phone and he would help with the books. She nodded at him and answered the call. "Hello."

"Hey Hyeri-ah, are you busy now?"

"Ar... Sohyun-ah, I am with Taeyang ssi right now, we are having the same class." Hyeri turned to Taeyang, pointing at her phone and mouthing Sohyun's name. She turned away and continued her conversation with Sohyun.

While waiting, Taeyang found something interesting. He picked up one of Hyeri's book and flipped a few pages. He put the book back into the pile and smirked. He finally understood why she looked familiar.

"......okay, I will see you later then, bye." Hyeri ended the call and turned back Taeyang. "I am sorry, it was Sohyun, she wanted me to visit her boutique today after school. She asked you to join us as well. Are you interested Taeyang ssi?"

Taeyang shook his head and smiled at her "I have something to do at home, you two should enjoy the night out." Hyeri looked at him, puzzled. He looked different, his smile was warm and soft before, but now, he was looking at her like a prey.....

Taeyang continued "Since we knew each other and you are close to my family, I think we should drop the formality. What do you say? Can I call you noona?"

Hyeri took a step back as Taeyang walked close to her. She fixed her glasses and shuttered "Su...sure Taeyang ssi."

"It's Taeyang, call me Taeyang."

____________________________________

A/N:

I am so so sorry, I was super busy last month!  And Sepgu didn't let me rest!  I was so busy with all the votings and streamings and dramas.....I couldn't even catch up on vlive!

I will try to keep up the writing, but with all the dramas coming up, I can't make any promise. Haha.

Anyway, please keep supporting SF9 together!