In my dream

"Are you alright with those two?" A friend asked.

"Yes, I will be fine, you can take care of those two, and I will take care of them.  Please go ahead." Hyeri waved at her friend, who was taking care of the other drunk members.  She shut the taxi door and spoke to the driver "Could you please take me to the closest hotel?"

Hyeri was relieved when the taxi finally started moving.  It was a long night, and a lots of them were drunk.  She was one of the few that were still sober, so she helped taken care of the drunk ones.  She looked at the two besides her, they were totally out.  It took her a lots of effort just to get them in the car.  Now she started to worry about how to get them to the hotel room.

Apparently the taxi driver was very experienced with this kind of situation.  He quickly got out of the car and asked the bell boy for help.  She gave the driver and the bell boy extra tips to thank them.

She laid each of them down on a single bed and left a note in one of their jackets.  She made sure everything is fine before she left the room.

Hyeri stretched herself and looked at her watch.  It's already 2am.  She only had 5 hours left before her new day started.  She caught another taxi and headed home.

_____________________________________

"Stop it, it tickles." Rowoon pushed it away.  The tickle didn't stop, it travelled from his neck down to his chest.  "I said stop it." He opened his eyes half way. He felt dizzy and disorientated right the way. "Am I dreaming?" He thought to himself.

He lifted his head up slightly, he saw two figures on top of him, but it felt like one. He shook his head and squinted his eyes.  The two figures merged into one.  His eyes went wide opened, he dropped his head down on the bed and looked up to the ceiling.  He couldn't believe what he just saw.  Sohyun was laying on top of him, with only underwear left on her. "This can't be real, it must be a dream." He shook his head and looked again, and now he saw two Sohyun on top of him.

Sohyun smiled at him, then slowly lowered her head.  She landed her lips on his already opened chest, lowering them inch by inch.  Her hands, now at his stomach, were releasing all the buttons that got into her way.

Rowoon groaned and pushed her up. "Stop it bear, you can't do this, not even in my dream."

"Shh.....I need a rebound tonight." Sohyun ignored Rowoon's protest.  Her hands left the last button of his shirt behind, they reached for his belt, and began to unbuckle it.

It was weird that her touch felt so real to him.  He sensed his body was reacting to any moves she made on him.  He groaned as her hands started rubbing  on his pants.  His body temperature started to rise from below, and spread like wild fire.  "Ar......" He bit his lips and made his last effort to push her away. "Don't."

Her hands moved away from his pants and trailed up to his torso. Her lips travelled along the center of his chest and stopped.  She looked at his perfectly built body and found a butterfly shaped birth mark as her lips reached the bottom of his chest where the diaphragm was located.  "That's so sexy....." She put an index finger into her mouth and circled his birth mark with another.

"Ar....stop it bear!" He weakly held onto her wrist.  He almost felt like he was on drugs.  His head was spinning, all of his senses seemed to be magnified 10 times.  Even her slightest touch was unbearable. 

She giggled "Don't.......stop?" She pushed herself up and looked down at him. "And if I don't?" Her hips wiggled as she sat up on his thighs. Rowoon immediately felt the tightness underneath his pants.

That was it.  He pushed himself up and wraps his hands around her waist.  He looked into Sohyun's misty eyes.  His eyes darkened, filled with lust and desire.  "If you don't, you will not be able to stop me tonight." He answered Sohyun with a husky voice.  He hands started massaging her back, his eyes stared down at her lips, as if he was looking at a juicy peach.  He swallowed "Tell me this is real, and I will stop right now."

Sohyun cupped his cheeks and lift them up to face her.  She caressed his cheeks with her thumbs and said "It's just a dream, baby.  It's just a dream." She slowly overlaped her lips with his, then released them right the way, leaving him feeling emptied.  She pressed her forehead against his and barely touching their noses.  "So what do you say, about the rebound sex?" She whispered as she took off the final button of his shirt.

"Yes, whatever you say bear!" He couldn't wait any longer.  He leaned in and kissed her passionately. Her lips felt so warm and soft.  His body got excited by just touching her lips, it reminded him of his first kiss.  He stopped his thought right there.  His hands searched upward and found her bra hook, he swiftly released the hook, exposing her beautiful milky white breasts.  He brushed his fingers against the pinkish tip of her breast.  Sohyun broke their kiss and moaned.  Rowoon looked up, enjoying her reaction to his touch, "You are so beautiful bear!"

Rowoon pushed Sohyun down to the bed and rolled himself over and on top of her.  He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at the beautiful creatures beneath him.  He looked at her rosy cheeks and her mouth biting onto her index finger, smiling at him. "God, this dream is so weird." He murmured.  Sohyun pulled down his now wide opened shirt inviting him for another kiss.

"I am going to regret this." He spoke one last time before he bended over and kissed her again.

_____________________________________

Rowoon was wakened by the cold.  He reached down searching for the quilt.  Instead he could only felt his bare abdomen.     He opened his eyes sharply and found the shocking fact that he was almost naked in bed with only the boxer remaining on him.  He glanced over to the other side of the bed and almost screamed.  He stuffed his fist into his mouth and curled his body together at the corner of the bed.

"NO! It wasn't a dream!  Kim Rowoon, what have you done?!" He screamed inside his head.  He looked at the naked woman beside him, still in shock. "She is going to kill you, RUN!" The demon inside him said. "No, you need to take the responsibility, you need to admit your wrongs." The angel side of him said otherwise.

😈: Run now, she was so wasted, she probably won't remember, just run!

👼: You can't just leave a lady all alone in a hotel room!

😈: You did nothing wrong, she asked for a rebound sex, you gave it to her. That's it.

👼: She is your best friend, it's never right to do it with your friend. And did you even put on protection last night?

😈: Think Rowoon think! Her period is just around the corner, you know her too well for that.  It's going to be okay. Start running already!

Rowoon scratched his head like crazy, didn't know what to do.  10 minutes later, he stepped out of the bed and made his decision.  The devil won, run now and think later. Run devil run!!

He put on all his clothes and made sure he left nothing behind.  He turned to Sohyun and had one last look at her before he quietly left the room.