About Taeyang

Taeyang got off his vehicle, his driver was waiting outside with his umbrella opened.  Rain was pouring quite heavily at the moment, he saw a few people sheltering outside a coffee shop waiting for the rain to stop.  He looked on the other side of the school entrance, and found a girl hiding at a corner with just enough space to cover for her head, most of her body was soaked.

He asked his driver to get him an extra umbrella.  He walked towards the girl, and slightly tapped on her shoulder.  The girl turned around and faced him.  For a split second he thought he knew her.  He shook his head, then he stuffed the umbrella into her hands.  The girl was a little surprised, she wanted to thank him, but Taeyang already walked away.

As Taeyang walked pass the hallway of his faculty building, he could feel people staring and whispering around him.  He clenched his jaw and tightened his fists, feeling uneasy about the situation.

He entered the classroom, his first class was classical music, only a handful of people scattered around the room.  He found a quiet corner and settled down.  He was relieved that he could finally find peace.

Not long after, people started gathering around him, mostly the girls.  He turned his face away and looked outside the window.

It's been a long time since he's been around so many people.  He had always been surrounded and protected by his family.  Now that he had to face everything by himself.  To be honest, he was getting a bit anxious.

Finally everyone diverted their attention as the professor came into the classroom.

"Good morning everyone, I am professor Jung.  I am in charge of classical music.  Later on the course, you will be divided into groups, depending on which music instruments you play, TAs will be assigned to you accordingly.   Since we are such a small class, why don't we go around and introduce ourselves?" Professor Jung looked around and pointed at Taeyang.  "Student, why don't you start first."

Taeyang thinned his lips.  The sudden attention from the class was making him sweat.  He tightened his grip on his pen and finally spoke. "I am Taeyang, I am 23.  Nice to meet you, thank you."

His short introduction had taken the class by storm.  The girls went crazy about his soft and soothing voice.  They were even more surprised that he was much older than them, and possibly older than most of the students in school.  They couldn't help but gossiped with each other.

Taeyang lowered his head as the self introduction went on.  He took a deep breath and looked outside the window once again.  The same girl he met this morning showed up just outside the window, carrying a violin with her.  She looked beautiful, but not too outstanding.  She was tall, and her body was well proportioned. But her clothes made her look otherwise.  She should really take fashion design or modelling instead.  The longer he looked at her, his heart felt more at ease.  There was something about her that stood out from the crowd.  Taeyang couldn't figure it out what it was. A sudden headache made him frowned.  He drew his attention back to the class as soon as the self introduction was done.

__________________________________

Taeyang could smell something good even he was a few steps away from his house.  He opened the door and found Rowoon in his aapron cooking in the kitchen.

Rowoon turned off the heat of the stove and ran towards his little brother. He rested his arm on Taeyang's shoulder and said "Taeyang-ah, how was school? Have you met any new friends at school?"

An image of the girl with violin popped up. Taeyang shook his head. "No Hyung, I was a little under the weather today."

"Oh no.  Go sit at the couch and rest.  I will let you know when dinner is ready."

Instead of going to the couch, Taeyang followed his big brother to the kitchen.  "What are you making?" He asked excitedly.

"Don Katsu." Rowoon's answered while putting in a piece of pork chop in the hot oil pot.

"Wow, Hyung.  You are the best! How do you know that I am craving for Don Katsu today?"

Rowoon paused.  He looked at Taeyang and bit his lower lip.  He answered tenderly "Cause I love my baby brother. Now go rest!" He pushed Taeyang away to the living room.  He slowly put away the red pepper flakes before he could plant it on Taeyang's pork chop.

Sohyun walked out from a shower, she was wearing Rowoon's over size shirt again.  She ran to Taeyang and gave him a hug "How was school baby doll?"

Taeyang frowned and pushed her away.  "Nothing special.  Noona, seriously do you live here now? Why are you here."

"I was with noodle earlier, he said he's going to make Don Katsu, that's why I am here." She loved Rowoon's cooking. Well, she loved everyone's cooking other than her own.

"Can you stop calling him that, it's disgusting."

"You told me already this morning, I said it "No one can stop me!"" Sohyun snorted.

"I did?" Taeyang looked confused.

Sohyun froze, she looked over to Rowoon, he shook his head.

"I mean you told me that all the time, like everyday!!"

"Fair enough, but it's really sick!" He couldn't get over the fact that someone would call his hyung noodle, looked at him! He was a grown up man, handsome and gorgeous.  He looked nothing like a piece of noodle.

They gathered around the dining table.  Sohyun poured out the champagne she bought this afternoon.  She raised her glass "Come on, let's make a toast......to my engagement!"

Taeyang's jaw almost dropped, he looked at Sohyun with his widened eyes "Noona!? With whom?"

"Whom do you think? Of course with Inseong oppa." She touched her glass with Taeyang and Rowoon's before bottomed out her champagne.

Taeyang stole a glance at Rowoon.  His eyes were looking down and his face was emotionless.  He slowly put down his glass after the toast.

Sohyun noticed that Rowoon didn't drink his champagne. "Come on noodle, just one sip, just one!"

"You know I can't drink...."

"Just one sip! It's for my engagement, you have to." Sohyun began to squeeze and twist Rowoon's forearm.

"Arrrr.....ok, ok fine." Rowoon took a sip of his champagne.  He frowned as he felt the bitterness in his throat. Not like Sohyun, he was not an alcohol person, he never like the taste of alcohol and he got drunk easily.  This was probably his first drink in 5 years.

"So how did he propose?" Taeyang asked. He started digging into his plate.

Sohyun rolled her eyes.  "Come on guys! What year is it now? Why are men always be the one who propose? I am telling you baby doll, I am going to propose to him this Saturday.  And your brother is going to help me."

Rowoon put down his chopsticks "What is it now? You never told me that I will be part of it." The idea of him helping her to propose was upsetting.....she didn't even ask!

"Relax! You just need to help me try on the ring tomorrow."

Rowoon sighed, he picked up his chopsticks and started eating again.  He gave in, because he always let her have it her way.