Chapter Forty-Three

This week's dreamcast is brought to you by destined-doll.16

Sophie - Thylane Blondeau

Casper - Harry Styles

Luc - Cole Sprouse

Jacques - Zayn Malik

Nico - Robert Patterson

Sally - Barbara Pelvin

Blood - Hritik Roshan

Christie - Emma Watson

Rayne - George Clooney

The Royal Hunting Lodge

Sophie Reese

"Trees?" I repeated the word shakily. "Are you telling me that there are more bodies stuffed inside of trees."

The old woman nodded her head and pointed to a pair of mature oak trees near Christie. They too were covered in strange symbols and black veins of rot that radiated out from the dark hollows in the trunk, across the bark like a black sun.

Christie turned towards one of the trees and cautiously approached it. She picked a stone up from the ground and lifted it to the bark of the tree and carefully scratched away at the symbols. When the last symbol had been rubbed away, the smell of putrefaction filled the air. Christie peered into the dark hollow and stiffened.

"What's wrong?" I asked, secretly not wanting to know the answer.

Christie backed away from the tree, her face now ashen, and replied, "There's another body... I think it's been here a while... There's barely any skin or muscle left on it."

The old woman shook her head, "I think this has been going on for some time. I'm afraid this forest has become a secret graveyard, filled with hidden tombs."