Chapter 3

(KACEY POV)
After the phone call with Tag I felt like I was going to cry but I couldn't not in a public place. As soon as I got off the train I ran to get out of the crowd of people. It was half past six and I was really hungry. I found a place called Nandos. As soon as I got in I felt the heat on my face. It felt good. The first free table was behind a group of 5 boys. I didn't feel like walking anymore so I took it.

"ANDY WHY DID YOU GO FOR THE HAIR I SPENT HOURS ON IT!" A guy with an Essex accent and blonde hair said.
"Brook chill bro it's just gonna get messed up anyways" A guy with brown curly hair said. I laughed a little bit at how he loved his hair so much. But I think they heard me.
"Hey what are you laughing at" A guy with brown hair and an Irish accent said. "Umm...I...um...nothing" I stuttered.
"You better not be laughing at us" the blonde one with an Essex accent said.
"N...n...no" I was now scared he sounded really serious. I started to breathe fast and I started shaking.
"Hey sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Brooklyn, that's Ryan but call him Rye if you want, Andy, Mikey and Jed but call him Jack if you want" He said pointing to the others.
"Hi I'm Kacey."
"Kacey that's a pretty name"Jack said I couldn't help but to stare into his beautiful eyes.
"Hello Kacey?" Rye waves his hand in front of my face.
"Sorry I have to go" I left without my food. I didn't know where I was going and it was getting dark out. After a while of walking I found a park.
"It's better than nothing" I whispered to myself. I walked over to a bench and as soon as I closed my eyes I fell into a deep sleep.

In the morning I woke up to a football hitting my head.
"OWWW" I screamed.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry...Kacey"

(JACKS POV)
Today me and the boys went out to  play some football.
"Andy! I'm open" I yelled. Andy passed me the ball. I was right there beside the net but I just had to miss. And of course I had to hit someone.
"OWWW!" She screamed.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry...Kacey?" It was her the girl from Nandos.
"Ya"she seemed scared.
"What's wrong are you ok why are you sleeping in this bench?" I know I asked to many questions but I had to know.
"Ya I'm fine I slept here cause I have no where else to go. But I can't tell you why." She started to cry. So I pulled her into my chest.
"What happened over here?" Brooklyn asked
"You guys remember Kacey from Nandos right?"
"Oh ya the girl that was laughing at me" Brook pouted
"Oh stop being a crybaby brook we were all laughing at you" as soon as I said that I heard Kacey giggle.
"Hey I made you laugh that's a start right"
"Ya it is" she said looking up at me.
"Now what's next finding you a place to stay do you want to stay at the flat with us for a while?" I asked hoping that she'll say yes.
"Umm...sure as long as that's ok with you"
"It's fine with me" Rye said looking at the others.
"We have room" Brook said
"No problem stay as long as you want" Mikey said
"Perfectly fine with me" Andy said.
"It's settled then your staying with us"

643 words
(Could you guys tell me if you want me to continue this book and if so please give me some ideas)

Edited 30/10/20