Chapter 47

(KACEYS POV)
"Hey I see that your going to the library so wanna go together with me?" Said a girl with short brown hair and she was taller than me. Which wasn't a surprise for me since even my little brothers Kyson and Kaden are taller than me and there 8. I also realised the girl was wearing glasses with that awkward smile just like mine.
Nerd, I think we're gonna be best friends I laugh a little at my thought.
"Sure lets go my name is Kacey what's yours?"I said while offering a handshake to her.
"I'm Claire but people often call me Cal  well nice to meet you Kace." Clair replied while accepting my hand shake. Then we just made small talk about books then we spent all our time together reading in the library. Without a care in the world.
After a while I started to fall into a sleep. Until i felt someone shaking my shoulder.
"Kacey, Kacey wake up its time to go home apparently we skipped all our classes and now it's already evening time flies so fast."
My eyes shot open to see that it's already getting a bit dark outside. I got up and ran to my locker to get my bag with out saying goodbye to my new friend.
Oh no...oh no... OH MY GOD I just skipped my afternoon classes. My brothers are going to be upset about me. What should I do I'll be grounded if I don't have a good reason as to why I skipped my lessons.
Suddenly I heard Jack shouting in the distance. Speaking of the devil I slowly walk up to him. As I heard him say something about "get away." And "she's my sister" I wonder what it is about.
I rounded up to the corner to see Jack grabbing the front shirt of a guy. With his fist ready to slam into the guys face.
I quickly gather up courage. And run towards my brother.
"Jed what are you doing? What did the guy ever do to you."I asked while grabbing his arm. That's now shaking in rage
"Kacey you don't understand this guy was badmouthing you behind your back now fucking move away while I kick his cunt in." Said Jed with murderous eyes ready to pounce on his prey that's right in front of him.
I shrugged while pulling Jed away from the guy but Jed quickly pulled away from and ran back over to the guy.
He punched the guy in the face and then kicked him and then he whispered something in the guys ear and the guy looked absolutely terrified.

546 Words