Chapter 28

(KACEYS POV)
I woke up on the couch I got up and went into the kitchen and saw Mikey and  Brook were talking. As soon as Brook saw me he pouted.
"What up brook?"I asked walking up behind him.
"Do you not remember yesterday."
"Umm...oh...your mad at me."I laughed and so did Mikey. Brook didn't answer.
"Aww I'm sorry brookie."I said while cuddling into his back.
"Ok then i forgive you but your lucky little sis now bye."He smiled and walked out
"Ok what just happened."Mikey asked confused
"I honestly have absolutely no clue."I said walking out of the kitchen just like Brook but Brook made a dramatic exit and I went into the boys room Mikey followed I walked over Jacks bed cause he was still asleep in Ryes bed.
And Rye was trying to let Jed sleep later cause Jed was having a good sleep and Rye said usually he never gets a good sleep.
I was talking to Rye for a bit but I was tired of talking to Rye he was being stupid like always. And I was starting to get a little bit hungry.
"Rye."
"What's up."He asked
"I'm hungry can you make em something to eat?"I asked him
"Sorry Kacey I would but I can't get off of the top bunk unless I carry Jed and take him with me."
"Why."I said and I huffed
"Cause for Jed to stay asleep I need to be with him and rubbing his back also he might have a nightmare, seizure, panic or anxiety attack. And only me and Brook can calm him down.
So I'm sorry Kacey but I can't make you anything."He said
"Ok then."I huffed and then went on my phone I had 5 new messages from an unknown number. Also known as my dad.

Tomorrow Meet me at the forest or else.
Come alone don't tell anyone and bring your stuff.

I didn't know what to say or do.
"Kacey. Are you ok?"I heard Rye ask
"Ya I'm fine"
"Then why are you crying?" I didn't even realise I was.
"I was...just...Umm...thinking about our dad." I lied
"Oh Kacey come here."Rye said coming down from his bunk and opening his arms. I got up and went over to him as soon as I hugged him I started crying.
"Shhh...Kacey it's going to be fine."Rye tried to comfort me but I just cried harder I heard Jack groan. He opened his eyes and tried to adjust to the light. But once he saw me cuddled up to Rye and crying he shot right up.
"Kacey what's wrong?"He said coming down to me and Rye
"I...my...I...was thinking...about...our...dad."
"Kacey please don't cry anymore please." Jack said practically pulling me away from Rye and into his own arms and hugging me I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go.
*10 minutes later*
"Jack I don't think Kacey can breath let go of her."Andy laughed
I pulled away from Jack and went to check my phone since I never checked what date it was when the texts were sent. It was last night sat 6 shit that means we have to meet today.
(JACKS POV)
I started to having trouble breathing. I couldn't breathe I was gasping for air. Mikey and Rye came up to try and comfort me but it didn't help which was surprising because usually it does help. My vision started to blur and the room started spinning. I fell off of the bunk and into Brooks arms. He quickly picked me up and put me on the couch. Rye ran out of the room to find Andy. I heard Brook say something but I couldn't hear what it was.
I saw Andy come into the room with Rye Andy when t up to his bunk and got his inhaler cause I guess they couldn't find mine.
"Jack just breathe ok try to come down."
Andy put the inhaler in to my mouth and I took 5 puffs before it was a little bit easier to breathe
"Do You know why this happened."Andy asked me while sitting down at my feet.
"N...no."
"Jed you know you can tell us." Brook said
"Ya."
"Ok just get some rest ok."Rye said I nodded Brook picked me up and put me back on Ryes bunk and then he climbed up and laid  beside me and put his arms around me.Rye and Mikey went to the gym and Andy went to Asda and Kacey went for a walk.

784 words