Chapter 74

Jed's Pov

"I left last night or well this morning, bad dream."Logan sighed

"You should have woken me,"I shook my head, and we headed downstairs. Everyone except from Brook was there.

"Where's Brook?"Logan asks.

"Last night when I went to Brooks room, he hadn't even fallen asleep yet. That was at 3am and right now, it is what, 8am of course he's not awake,"Everyone nodded in understanding.

It was very quiet, all day. No one was speaking, but then again, I wouldn't exactly know. I spent most of the day in Brooks lap, only to be taken off of his lap, when me or him needed to go use the bathroom.

Kacey's Pov

The bell wrung so I went downstairs to get the door, lo and behold the witch of the westside.

"What the hell are you going here?"She said.
"Oh you must be the maid, please tell Aaron J Braxon, that Genevieve is here,"ashes got some fucking nerve, but I didn't correct her. I'll use her clueless information to my advantage.

"Corey! VISITOR!" I shouted

"Wow Your Rude,"She said as she shoved past me. As Corey same into the foyer.

"Hey you must be Genevieve Capron hasn't let me sleep since he's met you, he said that yous ere the most beautiful creature that's graced the earth and I believe him. You are pretty,"I scoffed.

"Your maid is quite rude,"She looked at me, Corey stifled a laugh. Connor had stopped when he was walking past us.

"OMG! The smartest Braxon, oh my god Kacey I'll kill you for the job,"she looked like she would faint.

"Job?"Connor looked at me, I just shrugged.

"Yes, Housekeeping."Connors face darkened.

"She doesn't work here, she lives here, she's our sister. Kacey Braxon."Life drained out of her face, I just smiled to my self.

"Oh,"

"Yo, Corey!"Kaden said, as him and Carter approached us,
"Oh hey?"
"Genevieve,"
"Ok...Hey Genny,"He smiled at her, she blushed and started flirting.

"Does she need to poo or something, she looks constipated,"Kaden said, Connor, Corey, Carter and I roared in laughter, while Genevieve just started at us all.

When we were Finally going in i pulled Genevieve aside.

"You better stay away from my friends, and my family."

"Or what, I don't even get why they like you. With all of your freaking health baggage, you always find yourself in hospital. You are spoilt goods and I'm gonna make them realise it,"Right then my anger took over and I couldn't help it, I slapped her right across the face.

(All Of The Siblings Have Anger Problems, But Kacey Doesn't Have Them As Severe As Her Brothers)

"How dare you!"She lunged at me, hut I pulled her down by her hair. Taking some extensions out in the process, a hit her and she slapped me back. I scratched her arms with my nails, leaving marks, she put me into a headlock.
Luckily the guys had came down. My friends Abby, Ellie, Jai and Luke came down too, we were pulled apart.

"What the hell Kacey!"Logan shouted, I pulled out of Kaden's grip and stepped in front of Luke.

(Luke had been hanging about with Genevieve a lot at school)

"Is that what you think of me, a baggage?"I was angry.

"I don't know what your talking about?"

"Don't act stupid, why Luke...Why? If you couldn't handle me you could've told me, but you go to her, you told her everything. I trusted you,"Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I never..."

692 words
(It's the 8th of December in this book so the next chapter should have the birthday scene in it.
Hope you liked this chapter, BYEEE!)