Chapter 81

Jed's Pov

"Well I don't see your name on it, so could you move cause your kinda blocking my view?"A fe people laughed at my reply, while others looked shocked.

He walked behind me and pulled my off of the chair, then proceeded to pin me up against the wall and say.

"I don't know who you think you are, but no one talked to me like that. NO ONE!"

Laughing I respond.
"Ok I don't know who you think yous re and I honestly don't care, are you supposed to be like a bad guy or something cause if yous re then you have failed miserably and
You-Better-Leave-Me-The-Hell-Alone-Before-I-Make-You!"

"What are you going to do stomp your feet, pull my hair or are you going FB to go and run to daddy and make him come an detach me a lesson huh, you BITCH what are you going to do cause daddy can't get you out of this one now can he?"

That was a mistake and hearing the gasps around us just proved it, everyone in this School knows not to mention the Braxon's parents. Or they will 'murder you,' soon finnaly snapped I yanked my wrists out of his strong and tight hold, before punching him in the face. Almost immediately you could see the shock on his face.

Just as I punched his ugly face, the bell rang which meant the period had finally began, and my brothers as well as friends would be here soon. Thankfully just a few seconds later they walked into class and almost immediately noticed the blood on the guys face and that I was very angry ready to lunge at someone, which I learnt his name was Chris.

Brooklyn pulled me into a hug, while my other brothers surrounded Chris screaming at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?"
"ANSWER ME NOW!"
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?"
"ANSWER ME NOW BEFORE I END YOU!"

Just as Logan was about to punch him, a Short brunette came forward and showed them a video of what happened. Let's just say they were definitely not happy, after they watched the whole video they began beating him, but unfortunately. Before they could do some real damage the teacher walked in and screamed.

"JED CHRIS BROOKLYN LOGAN COLTON AND CARTER TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFIXE NOW!"

The principal however was busy at the barbers, so we had to go to the vice principals office and let's just say him and Ben were best friends, so it wouldn't be that bad. When we got there he told us how irresponsible we were and that we overreacted and that he had to call Chris's dad as well as Adam to the school.

After about 20 minutes of waiting and me cuddling into Brooks shirt. A very angry old man stormed in, I'm just gonna assume that it's Chris's dad, started shouting at Chris. On how he had to waste his time on this stupid meeting, not even 10 minutes later a very angry Adam came charging in.

Well shit

Adams angry face was soon replaced by one of anger and confusion then to concern after seeing me snuggled up to Brook.

"Jed, son what happened?"

Immediately after that, I launched my self at Adam, without a second thought he wrapped his arms back around me.

I could here Carter whisper something to Adam, the next thing you could here was Adam shouting at Chris.
"You son of a b-biscuit how dare you!"

Chris just laughed and said.
"It's not my fault, mr tough boy here couldn't take a comment about being a daddies boy, now is it?"

With that I got off of Adam and punched him in the face, not caring about who seen what happened. Colton took that as a sign that I couldn't take much more of his comments so he took me back to Brooklyn before punching Chris and saying.

"I know Logan, Brooklyn and Carter are already in trouble for beating your a...butt, and I could honestly care less if I get into a little trouble too. So if you look in Jed's direction again, I'll be the one dealing with you!"

Before he gave him another black eye, and some more bruises on his face. After that the vice principal called Adam and Chris's dad into his office before telling us to go home for the day.

792 Words