Chapter 57

(KACEYS POV)
*5 days later*
It was 6pm and it was also movie night.
Everyone who wasn't already in the living room quickly came to sit down in the lounge room. Then they discussed movie options but I told them earlier I didn't care what we watched and they were all fine with that.

After a solid 10 minutes of discussion, they finally settled on a movie. That Brody wanted to much I kept hearing him say no. Even though he wasn't going to be watching the movie. He is very weird.

The movie played and I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I stretched my self out a bit more and laid my head on Jays lap.
He gently brushed my hair off of my face which made me even more sleepy. I accidentally stretched out a bit too far and kicked Caleb.

"Sorry."I told him quietly so I didn't disturb the movie. He just smiled and put my feet on his lap and started to massage my ankles. Usually Caleb was mean to me so his kindness felt good that I know there's a possibility he loves me.

As Caleb was lifting up my feet he elbowed Rye.
"Hey."Rye said
"Wit."Caleb said
"You just fucking elbowed me and I've got Brook and jack lying on me."He said
"Oh fuck off."Caleb said
"Well don't elbow me again."He said

Before long I was fast asleep and dead to the world.

*The next day after school*
"Hey."Andy said coming out of his room when we all got home.
"Andy can you help me bring all these boxes in there are quite a few big boxes and it will get done faster if you help."Charlie asked
"Sure Kace why don't you go inside and relax for a bit whilst we bring these in."Andy told me

"I can help though."

"It's okay sweetheart we can do it."Charlie insisted.

"But it's all my stuff you don't need to carry it all for me."

"You know what, I'll take the first thing in." Corey interrupted.
"This is mine so I'll take it." He said and came and swooped me up. Carrying me way too easily.

"Corey put me down."I insisted but it didn't work he kept on walked and Charlie and Andy where laughing there arses off.
"Relax bubs."He rolled his eyes sitting me on the couch.
"Stay."He told me as if I was a dog.
"I'm not a child I could have walked."I stuck my tongue out. I would have never done this with anyone but with Corey it was different.
I felt safe.
"Can you drive."
"No."
"Child."he grinned before walking back out to get stuff from the car. I was tempted to follow him, but I was actually really tired so I just laid down on the couch and relaxed.

I went up to my room and grabbed one of my blankets from my bed, then went into the living room. But somehow Callum bet me there. So I sat in the farthest away seat from him. Since I was in a mood with him because we had an argument.
"What was that for?"He smirked I didn't respond.
"Kace."Before I knew it he had jumped up, scooped me and my blanket into his arms and moved back to were he was sitting previously.
"Much better."
"Callum." I groaned
"What."he grinned
"I was trying to be grumpy." I mumbled
"It doesn't work when you say that try and be a bit more subtle, you know."He laughed I just huffed and moved off of his lap and sat beside him.

680 words