Chapter 7

(KACEYS POV)
When we jumped back to land I tripped and cut my knee now my knee was bleeding.
"Oh my god Kacey are you ok?"Brook said sounding worried
"NO BROOK IM NOT OK!"I yelled louder than I wanted to Brook looked shocked.
"I'm sorry Brook i didn't mean to say it like that"
"It's okay let's get you cleaned up so we can go check on Jack."
"No I think I'll just go back to the flat I don't feel good anyways."
"Oh ok let me take you back then I'll go check on him if that's okay with you."
"Ya that's fine"
I started walking but I was limping and before I knew it Brook had picked me up and was carrying me like a baby. The whole way home I was thinking how it was my fault that jack was in hospital. Once we got back Brook places me on the counter in the bathroom and cleaned my cut.
"Thanks brook."
"No problem, you go get some rest and I'll go see Jack and the boys also make sure you phone me if you need me okay."
"Ya Ok" Brook let me sleep wherever I wanted I didn't want to sleep on the floor or the couch since it brings back to many memories and I didn't fell like going up to Rye or Andy's beds so that left me Mikey or Jacks bed so I chose Jacks bed. After awhile Brook was gone and I was alone. I couldn't sleep so I got my phone and called Tag.
(Tag-T  Kacey-K)
T-Hello
K-Hey Tag haven't talked in a while
T-Kacey thank god your ok Where are you
K-Tag I told you I'm in slough
T-Ya I know that but we're are you staying
K-Umm...A friends house
T-Ok and are you ok
K-Ya I'm fine why
T-You said you would call and come back soon when is soon I really miss you
K-I really really miss you too but I don't know when
T-Ok I really have to go mums coming bye love you big sis
K-Good luck love you too bye
I hung up and as soon as I did I saw a sad,hurt and angry looking Rye run in.
"WHO WAS THAT!" He yelled I always get scared when people yell I started to cry and shake.
"Oh my god Kacey I'm really sorry I didn't mean to scare you I'm just angry at someone and I took it out on you I'm really sorry but 1 question was that your boyfriend or something?"

(RYES POV)

"No he isn't my boyfriend he's my little brother he's the one of the people that's been there for me through everything." What was she talking about what was she going through
"Umm if you don't mind me asking but what have you been going through?"
"Oh shit" I heard her mumble under her breath
"Umm...ask Brook tell him I told him to tell all of you including Jack."
Wait she already told brook and nobody else it must be bad then

533 words

Edited 30/10/20