Chapter 52

Chase's room since I forgot to put it in

(CAPRONS POV)It was 5am and my alarm just went off

(CAPRONS POV)
It was 5am and my alarm just went off. School, nursery and work starts at 8am for everyone that goes to they places on a Monday.    
I had a shower and got ready then I went down stairs and saw Corey making breakfast. It was about 10 past 5 now.
I had to wake up everybody except from Aaron Charlie and Rye but I'm still going to wake up Rye since I'm not getting Brook and Jed up that would be a nightmare come true.
I decided I would get them up oldest to youngest.
"Rye mate wake up."
"Uhh."Rye said
"Can you wake up the two people lying at each side of you."I asked
"Aye now fuck off."
"Wow ok"
Well he's not in a good mood. I went and got everyone else up.
It was now about 7am everybody except from Charlie, Aaron, Mikey and Andy were up.
We had to leave in about 15 minutes.
"EVERYBODY GET YOUR STUFF AND LOAD INTO THE CARS!"I shouted
Corey, Jordan, Leo, Cole and Caleb were all driving. I just had to get everybody in the cars and then I had to go to work.
(COREYS POV)
It was now 7:55am
I had just parked outside the school. I saw that Jordan Leo Cole and Caleb were all sitting in the cars they drove. Since I told them to wait for me.
I got out of the car and then told Logan Conor Colton and Cal to get out of the car and I helped Harris and Kyson out.
The nursery children. And primary 1, 2, 3 and 4 were all in the same building.
So Buddy Harris Ben Ashton Landon Kyson and Kaden all walked off as a group towards there Building.
Brook and Jed walked off together. And everyone else Went there separate ways.
I got told at the meeting I had about my new job as a PE coach that I was just to go to the office. So I walked towards the school building. I saw loads of girls staring at me but they've got zero chance with me cause the oldest girl here would be 19 and I'm 23 so no chance.
I walked into the school building and over to the office.
"Hello there how could I help you."a lady who looked like she was in her forty's asked me.
"Hi I'm the new PE teacher. My name is
Corey Braxon."
"Oh ok well welcome to this school could you please wait one minute."
"Yes no problem and thank you."
"Mathew could you show Mr Braxon around he's the new PE teacher."
"Please call me Corey not Mr Braxon."I said.

526 words