Chapter 22

(KACEYS POV)
I ran out of the room got my bag and then ran out of the flat. I was running down the path until I ran into someone. God I hope it isn't Daniel or Kelly. I looked up and saw dirty blond haired boy.
"Oh sorry are you ok?" He said
"Umm...y...ya...I'm fine" I stuttered I always hated talking to new people.
"Really it doesn't look like it your crying what's wrong?"He asked sweetly I think I've saw him somewhere before
"I...don't...kn...know."I couldn't tell him I just met him for the first time.
(That's what she thought)
"I'm Jordan what's your name."
"Umm...Kacey."now I know who he is he was the guy that Blair was on tour with.
"Why is a little girl like you out here by yourself ."I couldn't say anything I just started crying again
"Hey it's ok where do you live."
"Umm...well."I started He was gonna find out sooner or later from me or Jack or of course one of the boys.
"I don't live anywhere but I was staying with Mikey, Brook, Jack, Rye and Andy but I ran out cause I found out Jack kissed my Ex best friend."
He looked at me with a confused look.
"Wait so why would it matter to you if Jack kissed someone?"
"Im his sister."
"Oh I'm Jack and brooks older brother and rye and Leo's younger brother. So you are my little sister that Leo was talking about. Ok so by what Leo has told me is that you live with our parents still and you also live with Tag and Jude.and that your 11 years old. Ok so I'll tell you a bit about me i am also a singer I'm 18 years old and I don't think Leo told you but Leo's also a rapper/singer."He said I was shocked how many brothers do I have.
"Wow that's a lot to take in."
"I know now where are you going to go."
"I...I don't know yet."
"Well I'm not leaving you on the streets so either you can come with me since I'm staying in a hotel for a few weeks or I'll take you back to the flat. And by the way you can stay with me if you want for a few days so you can clear your head."he said
"Can I stay at yours?"
"Ye that's fine."
"Are you sure I don't want to be any trouble."
"Seriously it's no problem at all."He said
"Thanks"
"No problem it's just down the road but I'm not letting you walk so come here."
"No it's ok I can wal..." is wasn't able to finish speaking before Jordan had picked me up like I was a baby and started walking toward the hotel.
It had been about 10 minutes and we were now at the hotel we were laughing and talking and he had made me forget about everything with Jed. Daniel Kelly and even our parents. Jordan opened the door to his hotel room and it had a flat screen tv, two queen sized beds, a mini fridge and a little sink in the corner of the room.
"That's my bed you can have the one besides the window."he said as he plopped down onto his bed.
"Jordan"
"Ya"
"Thank you"
"For what"
"For letting me stay here"
"Like is said before no problem."
"Jordan can I ask you something and it's fine if you say no."
"Yeah you can ask me anything what is it."
"Could I sleep in your bed with you?"
"Yeah that's absolutely fine."
It was half past 8 and I was tired so I went into the toilet and got changed into pyjama bottoms and a hoodie.
I came out of the toilet to see Jordan with no top on he only had a pair of joggies on. I walked up to his bed and got under the covers soon after he came into his bed and pulled me closer to him.
"Goodnight baby sis."he said
"Goodnight Jordan."
It took about an hour or so to fall asleep but I finally fell into a deep sleep.

710 words