Chapter 58

(LEO'S POV)
I had just got back home from the park. Capron told me only Jed would be home so I put my stuff away. Who am I kidding I mean I threw my stuff on the floor in my bedroom and then went downstairs to find Jed.

When I was finally at Jed's room the door was closed but it wasn't locked. I opened the door and just walked straight in.
What I saw in front of me was my little brother. Curled up in a ball on the floor with sobs escaping his swollen lips because he is biting them.
I walked over to him and picked him up off of the floor and carried him to the living room. He cuddled his cold body into my warm one. Once his head hit my chest he was out like a light I couldn't even feel his body on my lap.

He started to thrash around in his sleep. I was still the only one in the house so I phoned the first contact in my phone which was Andy.
*The phone call*
A-Hey bro what's up
L-Jeds thrashing around in his sleep
A-Ok are you in the house
L-Aye
A-Ok I'm leaving just now phone Adam and Mikey and ask them to come home ok.
L-Ok I will what should I do while I'm waiting.
A-Try and hold him down so he can't hurt him self.
L-Ok I'll try bye.
*I hung up*
(We safely got Jed to stop)
*The next day*
(KACEYS POV)
"Kacey will you get up for me."I could tell it was Tag. This is weird he's being nice. I shook my head and buried my face into my pillow. Not wanting to make my headache worse.
"Why." I felt a blow in my stomach I got out of bed and ran to my bathroom. I slam open the toilet seat and realise everything.

"Kacey."I hear tag yell. I hear some one open my bed room door. Tag comes in and pulls my hair out of the way.

"Oh no Kacey."Corey says he rubs my back. I then heard someone else come in. It was Jay he came in, took a towel and got it wet.

"It's ok we're here."Tag says. I sit back into Corey's lap. He crosses his legs and wraps his arms around me. I relax into him Jay crouched down in front of means wipes my face. I tried to push him away but Corey held my hands in a strong grip.
"Hey it's just me I won't hurt you." Jay says. Once he was done Tag sat down in front of me with a pill and a glass of water. He handed it to me and I took it. And then handed it back to him.
"What's wrong."Tag asks thats when I noticed I was crying. I sat in his lap and buried my head into his shoulder for about 10 minutes before I finally calm down.
"You feel better."Jay asked me. I nodded and laid my head on Tags shoulder.
He lifted me up and carried me down stairs. He then put me on the couch and covered me up with a blanket and kissed me on the forehead.

"Get some sleep baby girl."He says I closed my eyes because I couldn't be bothered even talking back to him for calling me baby. I heard some of my brothers taking in the kitchen.

"I could stay home from work."Capron said
"No you go I'll stay home from School."I heard Conor say.
"No Capron you go to work and Conor you go to school I'll stay home from school since I'm good with kids."Leo said. I heard Conor and Capron chuckle a bit.
"What I am."

654 words