Chapter 19

(ANDYS POV)
"What are we gonna do with the three idiots."
I asked Kacey
"Umm..first we can go find them because there nowhere in sight them we can all go watch a movie." She said looking up at me smiling.
"How about we let Mikey go find them and we can go watch a movie since if I find them I'll probably try and kill them."
"Sure fine with me Mikey can you go find Brook Rye and Jack. Me and Andy are going to just walk around."
"Sure but we're are you two going" Mikey asked
"We are just gonna walk around and possibly watch a movie."I said
"Ok whatever you say what time do you want to meet up at?" Mikey said
"Umm...well it's 11 so how about 2?"
"Sure that will be good since it might take a while to find idiot one, idiot two and idiot 3 so that will be plenty of time."Mikey said starting to walk off
"Bye mike"Kacey shouted after him
"Hey does jack have a nickname?"I asked since she has Rye Pie for Rye. Brookie for Brook. Mike for Mikey and fovves, fovvler and Fowler for me but I don't think she has a nickname for Jack.
"Jacks my little Dumby Dandruff, and Jackie"she said
"Ok let's find a movie to watch." I said walking towards the cinema.
"What movie would you like to see"She asked me
"I would like to watch it but we don't have to." "Sure I don't mind."

*After they bought the tickets*
"Screen 5 found it." She yelled to me

*After the movie*
I called Mikey and told him to meet us at the cinema I picked her up and felt her cuddle into me. Once I got outside i saw Blair's car I put Kacey in the very back and put her head on my lap so that there was a better chance she stayed asleep.
"What were you two up to?"Blair asked
"We went to watch a movie and she fell asleep."
I explained
"Anything else you want to tell me."Blair said
"Umm...no I don't think so." Actually there was one thing he didn't know she was Rye Brook and jacks sister.
"Ok."

The rest of the car ride was silent. Once we got back to the flat I lifted Kacey up and took her in the room but Rye came in front of me and took her out of my arms and put her in his bed and tucked her into the covers. I heard a knock at the door so I went to answer it. Wait wasn't that the girl that was talking to Rye at Nandos when Kacey ran away. Good thing Kaceys asleep thsi might get ugly.

469 words