Chapter 71

(Kacey's Pov)

There was a knock on the door, just as I turned the door knob, the door swung open. I was drenched with ice cold Irn Bru, I narrowed my eyes at the rascal and gave him the deadliest glare.

"Oops."Cal said

"I just came out of the shower!, and by the way you've ruined your own hoodie."

"Hey! What do you mea- Is that my favourite hoodie?" His expression changed dramatically.

I gave him a smug smiles for nodded, he was about to grab me in to a head lock when I dodged his grip and ran down the stairs.

"You little devil!" He shouted.  "You ruined my fucking baby."

"Cal calm down, unless you want to be grounded."Adam's assertive voice boomed from the kitchen.

"Pfft I don't like this Adam!"

*Outside Of The Cafe*

"Hey hottie, wanna jo-"

He was cut off by Reece's right handed heavy punch in the face which sent him tumbling to the ground. He lifted the teenager by his collar and brought him near to his face. Reece's nostrils flaring, and his eyes darkening a few shades.

We walked into the cafe with me between Reece and Cameron.

I noticed that almost as soon as we were inside, a group of girls probably around Brody and Cody's age began to stare at my brother's with something that resembled lust.

Gross!!!

Either Reece and Cameron didn't notice or they just ignored it, but they didn't react to the girls.

*At The Table*

We sat down at the table and started looking at the menu.

The waitress started coming towards the table were we were sitting.

I know your not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but her skirt barely covered her ass, quite a bit of cleavage was showing, makeup was plastered in her face, and she was obnoxiously chewing a piece of gum.

As soon as she saw my brothers, she pulled down the neckline of her top slightly and hitched up her skirt.
She looked as if she was 12 or 13 years old.

"What can I get you?"She asked Reece, with what was probably supposed to be a seductive smile

"I'll have a Pint of Pepsi and a vanilla muffin please,"he said without look up from his phone.

The waitress frowned for a moment at the lack of attention, but quickly changed it into a fake, perky smile.

"And, for you."She asked Cameron, probably hoping that he would pay some sort of attention to her.

"I'll just have a Banana smoothie, thanks."Cameron said, glancing up at her.

I waitress straightened at this and smoothed down the front of her skirt slightly.
"Of course."She said with a high pitched giggle while basically, mentally taking off his clothes.

"And I'll have a glass of Tropical Fanta."I said, straight after.

"Is that all."She said in a seductive tone, leaning closer to Reece.

"Yeah that's all thanks."Reece replied still not looking up.

"Are you sure."She replied in a seductive voice, while leaning in even closer.

"Yes I am fucking sure now will you give me some space."Reece said, finally looking up.

She must of gotten quite scared since she got up and hurriedly walked away.

"So only Jay and Brody are players?"I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Believe it or not, but so was Cam."Reece chuckled.

"And you weren't?" I questioned Reece. 

"Nope, unlike some people I actually treat girls with respect."he replied with an assertive gaze in Cameron's direction.

"I just hope Kaden and Tommy don't turn out to be like that."I sighed.

"There innocent minds having been corrupted yet, as far as I'm aware their still virgins."Cameron smiled.

"But your not?"

"Can't day I am,"Cameron chuckled.

I formed a disgusted face, and turned away from him to look at Reece.

"Are you?"I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Are you?"He retorted, using the same expression that I did.

"Well..."I trailed off, hiding a smirk.

"What?!"Cameron and Reece yelled at the same time with anger evident on there faces.
I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore, and a small giggle escaped me.
"I'm joking, that's disgusting!"I laughed

"Good, keep thinking that way."Reece smiles reaching over the table, and ruffling my hair

I slapped his hand away playfully and Cameron chuckled.

681 words