Chapter 60

(Thank you so much for 1k reads it means a lot. If you have any ideas for this book either comment or mail me. And I will consider your idea)

(Kacey's POV)
My big brother Benny was deployed since he's also in the army just like Capron. My other big brother Conner who is Benny's twin was also deployed but he isn't back yet.
And yes I do have two brothers called
Conner/Conor.
Conor is 11 and Conner is 26.

Benny just arrived back at our house, and all of my oldest brothers were just chilling downstairs. I've heard them talking about a big football/Soccer match on in an hour.
I head downstairs since I've not seen Benny yet and see him talking to Logan on the couch. I ran over to Benny and pounced onto his lap.

"Ooft."Benny groans in pain, but I just laugh
"Don't I get a hello too."Logan asks, faking hurt
"Nah but I do have a question for you."I said grinning widely at him.
"Rude. What's up?"he said lifting me off of Benny's lap and into his own arms.
It was the T twins birthday soon aka Tag and Tommy they were turning 11.
"What should I get Tag and Tommy for their birthday."I whispered into his ear hoping that Benny didn't hear me.
"What? What idea."Benny said probably thinking if has something to do with him, air head.

"Nothing."I say just to annoy him then standing up, grabbing Logan's hand and basically dragging him upstairs to my room. Once we got there he began to explain.

"YES YES YES!!!" Thank you so much Logan." I jumped up and down, then hugged him legend.
"Anytime kid."
"Hey your only 4 years older than me."
"Exactly your still a kid... wait no actually your still a baby."He said, I huffed.

*Two days after the twins birthday*
(Kacey's POV)
I jumped up and down on Caylus's bed, clearly way more enthusiastic than him. He groaned and opened his eyes, just so he could glare at me. He grabbed my legs and pulled me down so that I was lying next to him. Then, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him, so tight that I could hardly breathe and had absolutely no chance of escaping.
"Lemmme goooo."I whined like a baby, struggling to try and escape.
"Shut up, sleep it's only 7."He then closed his eyes again, not releasing me from his death trap. I waited 5 minutes and then I kicked Caylus as hard as I could, but I made a big mistake that I didn't mean to do.
"Kacey I'm going to fucking kill you why the fuck did you kick me in the balls, you fucking idiot."Caylus said while holding his privates.
"I'm sorry Cayl I didn't mean to I meant to kick your leg."I said in a shaky voice.
"Don't fucking say your sorry just don't do it again, if I were you I would get out of my room and go get ready for school."I just stared at him
"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM. NOW."He shouted, I quickly got up and ran out of his room and into my room.
(Caylus's POV)
I didn't mean to shout at Kacey like that but come on. Why the fuck did she have to kick me in the balls a mean come on. Don't try and kick my upper leg when it's that close to my privates.
"Caylus why the fuck did I just hear you scream something at Kacey, then see Kacey running out of your room crying."Charlie said in quite a serious tone of voice making me listen straight away.
"I...I'm sorry I didn't mea...mean t...to screa...scream at her."I stuttered Charlie must of sensed that I was worried straight away.
"Bud listen to me its ok just explain to me why you screamed at her."Charlie said.
"Emm...w...well."I started
"Bud take your time ok."
(Charlie's POV)
"Bud take your time ok."I said in a soothing voice. Caylus looked like he was scared and worried, but i just noticed when I was looking at him straight in the eye I can see in his eyes that he was in pain physically. Which I'm wondering why and where.
So I went over to him and picked him up, held him close to my chest. Yes he's 11 and I'm picking him up and speaking to him in a soothing voice but he can take pain and I know it. So he must really be in pain somewhere.

"Right Bud come on why did you scream at Kacey and why are you in pain, remember take your time."I said while rubbing his back so I could keep him calm.
"Well...Kacey came in and started jumping on my bed so I pulled her under the covers, wrapped my arms around her and went back to sleep for about 5 minutes until...I felt a really bad pain. Which made me wake up straight away...Kacey had booted me really hard in the balls."He started to explain but stopped.
Well this makes a lot more sense. Ok well she must of kicked him pretty hard since he's not let go of his privates and I can still see that he's in pain.
He started to explain again.
"Then I had an outburst and told her to get out of my room. But she didn't she just stared at me and that's when I shouted at her."
"First of all are you ok."
"No."
"Right well she shouldn't have kicked you even if she didn't mean to kick you in balls. I'll talk to her, you won't get into trouble for shouting at her since I would've of done the same and I'm sure everyone would of had the same reaction, you also had a reason to shout at her.
So get ready for school."I told him.
"Thanks."

1041 words