Chapter 78

Jed's Pov
After School

I use one of my free hands, for each into my back pocket and grab the taser while he continues to kiss on my neck. I then quickly shock Toby where the sun doesn't shine as he falls to the ground.

(Toby Is Hunters Younger Brother)

"You will fucking, pay for this Jedediah!"Toby grunts on the ground and I use this opportunity to run.

I quickly run off to the bleachers where Kacey and a few of my brothers where, when I got there they were all sitting there with worried looks on their faces.

I pull up my hoodie, hiding Toby's marks, before sitting down.

"Jed are you ok?"Jay asks
"We've been looking for you, for ages?"Jay says

"I'm fine,"I say, a little shaken up.

"No your not!"Brooklyn speaks up,

"Now who did it, what's their address. So I can kick their ass."Brook says and then looks at my neck.

He looks to Tommy, and Tommy nods before grabbing the upper lining of my hoodie and pulling it down to reveal the marks.

"I'll be back!"Brook growls, before waking off.

"It was him wasn't it?"Tommy asks, before pulling me into a hug.

"Don't worry Jed, Brook is going to take care of this,"Callum tries to reassure me.

"Sit the hell down, the game is about to start!"Ace yells to us.
"Take your damsel and distress, somewhere else!"Ace refers to me as the damsel and distress.

"Hey, asswipe! That is my fucking sister your talking to!"Logan stands up and walks over to Ace.

"What are you going to do about it, Dylan."

You see that's where you crossed the line Ace, NEVER-EVER-PISS-OFF-LOGAN

Logan then punches Ace as a brawl begins between the two, then Jason and the rest of their little friends are about to jump in, but Caylus stops them short.

"Yeah, i don't think so!"Caylus walks over punching Jason before he gets a hand near Logan.

People on the bleachers starting freaking out, eventually all the guys jumped in. Except from
Tag of course who is watching with a drink and some popcorn.

"Um, I think we should stop it,"Leondrie says.

"Are you kidding?"Cal asks as tears start to form in his eyes from laughing so hard.

Leondrie and I then give him a look.

"Ugh, fine!"Cal sighs as we run up to the top of the bleachers, pulling them off of each other.

It was kind of too late though, as the security came up. Grabbed us and kicked us out the game.

"Well, that was one of the best football games ever, well except from the other part,"Kacey says and I ty to ignore the thought of what Toby did.

We then see Brook, who gets pulled as well with bruised fists and a busted lip.

I looked at him, and he smiled. 

"You think I was going to let that asshole away with what he did,"Brook says, before I quickly engulf him into a hug. 

"Ha! Still trying to act all innocent, I see."Ace laughs at me along with Jason before saying one more thing.
"Don't worry Jed one day the truth will come out!"Ace concludes before walking off.

"What the hell is he on about? Does he want another black eye, to match the other!"Mikey asks angrily, before clenching his fist once again. 

At Mikey's Mum's house

"Please don't tell me yous got kicked out of the stadium?"Mikey's Mum Sami says to Leo and he sighs.

"Well there better be a perfect explanation, of how you did,"She says walking into the kitchen, we all follow.

"Jed, what happened?"Mikey's dad Kyle says sounding worried as well, noticing the marks on my neck.

"It was that damn Daniels boy, wasn't it!"He specifies, before pulling me into a hug.

Finally all of the emotions that I let build up inside of me, came out and I started to cry.

"I know I should be strong, but it hurts knowing, I keep getting broken like this over and over again,"I say in between sobs.

"No son, you are not broken if anything you are healed, we will try and not let they boys touch you ever again,"Kyle says, hugging me even tighter, as some of my other brothers walk through the door not knowing what's going on.

764 Words