Chapter 46

(You probably realised from the information about the characters part 1 and 2 that lots of my siblings names start with the letter C and J.)
(KACEYS POV)
After a few minutes of driving. Some of my brothers and me finally arrived at school. Most people don't like school but I actually love school and if you lived in a house with the at least 50 boys and your the only girl you would probably know what I meant. After Jordan parked the car I quickly got out of the car and ran to the school. Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough because Conor's hand shot up to grab my hand holding me in place.
"HEY! Why are you running to school there's still a few minutes before the bell rings now where my hug." Conor said while stretching his arms wide open.
"Fine..."I said then I proceed to hug my brother till death. When Jay decided to show himself up and walk over to us.
"Why does he get a hug and I don't." Jay said while pulling off his best angry face. I must say it's kinda cute seeing him like that so childish, immature and —
"Kacey you might wanna stop hugging Conor so hard cause he's not breathing." Jay said in a serious voice I thought he was kidding.
I looked up to see Conor's face is kinda blue. Oops I instantly realise my hug. Then ran to school just in time for the school's bell to ring.
I heard Jay say something about not getting the hug. I went to my first class.
When it's time for break I walk to my locker to
See a poster about a book club. I feel myself getting a little bit giddy about joining it. And I quickly take the poster to see how I can join when I saw Cal With his friends walking towards me.
"Hey sis whatcha doing?" Cal asked staring at the poster that's in my hand. "Are you gonna join the book club? what a nerd.."
Hearing him calling me a nerd I just blew up.
"HEY being a nerd is not a bad thing you know calling me a nerd basically means your calling me smart."i retort back while grinning all of Cals friends laugh at my reply.
"Hey I'm Kacey and I like to read books all day."Cal mocked me with his sickening girly voice trying to intimate me. "And im a Nerd as you all see."
"What ever Jerk." I mumbled the last part were I said jerk
After that conversation with Cal I started to head to the library to read books and spend time alone where it is peaceful when I felt Someone tap on my shoulder.

(496 words)
(By the way guys please message me ideas if you have any if you do and I ended up using your idea I'll make sure to give you a shout out)