Chapter 64

(Jack/Jed's POV)
I heard a whistle from the gym, so I grabbed my water bottle and headed to the gym.
With Skye, Kayla and Sami Jo or you could say the 'popular girls' trailing behind me, panting from the 20ft jog.

"Ok Hi guys I see a few faces that I've not seen before so I might as well introduce my self my name is Corey Braxon please call me Corey though, I'm 23 years old.I would also like to say this to all of you, if any of yous need to talk to someone you can talk to me about absolutely anything and I mean anything. You can trust me and I promise I won't tell anyone unless your life is at risk but I would try and help you before telling someone."Corey said

"Right lets get started!"Corey shouted

"Excuse me miss do you have something you'd like to say?"
The girl gulped and squeaked a
"No."
"That's what I thought."

"Everyone today I'm going to go easy on you so drop down and give me 25 push-ups."Corey said. We all dropped down and did 25 push-ups. Me, Caylus, Jay, Chase and Conor finishes first, Corey gave us an approving look. The populars finished last well, I wouldn't say finished. Since they did 24 on there knees and still were out of breath, Corey shook his head and scribbled down some notes on his clipboard.

"Okay, now I want 50 sit-ups."Corey demanded. I did them with ease, and tried to hide my laughter as I watched the populars struggle to pull there selfs up.
"You call those sit-ups!?"Corey yelled in their faces.
"My great great grandad does them better than you and he's 95!"He yelled. They couldn't even finish their sit-ups which was pretty funny.
"How is your great great grandfather still alive."One of the boys shouted.
"Because our grandad is 58 his dad is 79 and his dad is 95 there you go. Now everyone give me 50 jumping jacks, and then one liner at your fastest speed."Corey explained.
"Umm...what's a liner."Skye asked.
"You don't know what a liner is well you might as well just leave right now!"Corey yelled.
"But i'll be nice and let it go this time. Basically you sprint to the free throw line on the other side of the court, and then back, and finally you sprint to the base line, and then back."

(Kacey's POV)
*At Lunch*

I leaned over towards Logan and hugged him, I could tell he took it by surprise since he just sat there and did nothing.

"Hug me back dummy."my voice came out muffled because of his chest. which i felt vibrate from the small chuckles, he let out before he wrapped his arms around me. I was to busy taking in as much comfort, as I could get from him.

"You know what your just like a grizzly bear." He didn't answer before sighing and taking the bait by answering me.
"How so." I could tell he didn't want an answer but I grinned up at him anyway.

"Well cause your all scary and intimidating on the outside but in the inside your just a softy and cuddly."He thought over what I just said before glaring at me, as if he were offended but the smirk in his face told me otherwise.
"Well then you must be a koala."I looked up at him confused, he just chuckled and then sat me up on his lap and told me to eat my lunch.

706 words