Chapter 53

(KACEYS POV)
I walked into the school building by myself.
All the girls looked me up and down and then gave me a disgusted look. And people started to call me names.
A girl came over with 3 girls behind her.
"What are you doing here you belong in the bin."She said
*after they said loads of stuff to Kacey*
I fell to the ground after someone had shoved me from behind.
"Ugly bitch."A boy said and then he started to kick me. He kicked me in the stomach a few times he winded me.
After he beat me up I went to the toilet so I could cover up anywhere that and started to bruise with makeup.
After I had cleaned up I went to class.
I walked in and everyone started at me.
"Class can I have your attention we have a new student who just moved to this school would you please introduce yourself and I am Mr Perry your math teacher."The teacher said.
"Hi my names Kacey and I'm 11 years old."
"Kacey you can take a seat besides Maddox." The teacher said pointing to a boy with Blonde hair and Blue eyes.
I went over and took a seat next to him.
(JEDS POV)
*Second Period*
I was walking down the corridor finding the gym since I had PE next.
Conor Callum Caylus Carter Tommy Tag Chase and Jay were all in my PE class. And Corey is the PE coach.
I walked inside the gym hall and heard some guys talking about Kacey but not in a good way.
I tried to ignore them and walked over towards Chase.
"Hi bro."
"Hey"He said back before Corey shouted.
"Right can I get everyone's attention please." Everybody turned to look at Corey.
"I'm your new PE coach my name is
Corey Braxon please call me Corey and not
Mr Braxon." He then explained what we would be doing and as he was explaining I heard the group of boys still talking about Kacey. I growled at the group of boys and they looked at me. When we were running laps I tripped one of the boys up.
"What do you think your doing little boy tripping me up."He said and shoved me.
"I wouldn't shove him again if I were you." Tommy said.
"How what are you gonna do."
"It's not really what I'll do it's about what he'll do."Tommy said
"He's just a silly little bit he can't do anything to me."
"That's what you think."Tag said
"whats happening here." Chase said coming over.
"This boys calling Jed names and he keeps shoving him."Callum said
"Chase look at Jed."Caylus said
"Fuck."Chase said
"COREY."Chase shouted
"What's wrong Chase." Corey asked coming over but when he saw me he stopped.
"Conor go get Brook from his class now and Chase help me hold Jed back."Corey said
(BROOKS POV)
I was just sitting in my English class paying absolutely no attention. When Conor barged through the door.
"What do you think your doing young man." The teacher said.
"Brook Jed is going to kick off in gym."Conor said.
"FUCK."by now everyone was staring at me and Conor.
"BROOKLYN NO CUSSING IN MY CLASS AND YOU LITTLE BOY GET OUT OF MY CLASS ROOM."my teacher said
"Don't talk to ma fucking little brother like that bitch. And Conor go get Colton Cole Caleb and Carlos from their classes "every one gasped I jumped out of my seat and running towards the gym.

603 words