Chapter 73

(Jed's Pov)

"There he is,"Andy cooed playfully, as Rye handed me over to him.

"Are you hungry?"Andy asked, I nodded sleepily.

"Well Cole went out with Cal, Kaden, Leo, Jay, Callum and Carlos to get some food so you can have a biscuit."He handed me a biscuit. He set me done on the couch turning on the Tv for me.

"I'll be upstairs if you need anything,"Andy punched me on the shoulder, and went upstairs.

I was quietly watching the show when Caleb's girlfriend Skye, strolled down the stairs. Rye gaped at her till she was close enough to us.

*Rye had never met her before*

"Oh hey Jed...Hey?"She looked at Rye.

"I'm Rye, nice to meet you."He smiled at her, she immediately looked flattered and smiled back.

"So what are yous watching?"Skye asked us.

"Football!"We both shouted at the same time.

"That's Cool."

Cole and the boys came back with the food, so we were all sitting at the dining table.

"So I was thinking how would my baby bro  want to spend a day with the coolest twins in planet earth!"Elijah said, while pointing over at Cameron. I just shrugged.

"Lijah I'm sorry I have to cancel, Hunter's coming over tomorrow."Cameron sighed.

My breathing began to get uneven, Rye held my hand and with his other hand he rubbed my leg under the table, and wrote on it with his finger. Stay Calm.
I nodded and took a bite of the chicken.

"But Cammy I got the adult tickets already, Logan cancelled and now you. That's a waste of one hundred pounds

"A hundred *cough* boy are you out of youth damn mind?"Corey was definitely not pleased.

"Or Hunter can tag along?"I choked on my half chewed chicken, Rye slapped my back and the food spluttered out of my mouth.

"Jedi are you ok."I nodded and wiped my mouth.

"I don't want to go out tomorrow, sorry."I said, Elijah's face fell.

"It's ok."He sighed.

"I could go with you?"Rye smiled, I grinned but quickly straightened my face.

"I'll come too."Logan looked at me and Rye.

"I thought you said..."

"Forget what I said I'm coming,"Logan glared at Rye and then are his food.

Rye's Pov

I stood outside for some fresh air when all of a sudden 6 of my brothers, including Corey, Capron, Charlie, Benny, Big Connor and Aaron spring out of nowhere. If I didn't tower over two of them, I probably would've peed myself but I stood my ground.

"What's it with you and Jed?"Benny snarled.

"Jed and I..."