Chapter 77

Kacey's Pov

"What things? Conor your annoying me, just tell me!" I shout this time, making the art teacher look my way.

"Drop it!"

"MISS BRAXON! Why are you shouting in my class, would you care to share!"She stands, with her hands on her hips.

"No, I'm sorry ma'am."I apologise to her sincerely, with a rude tone my voice

"Great, now don't do that again or I'll send you to the principal,"She points, returning to her desk.

"Conor, tell me!"I grit out with my hand over my mouth, so it looks like I'm not talking.

"No, I'm not saying a word"

"Now, in today's lesson, we will be working with oil pastels. Anything you don't finish will be set as homework,"

........................

"YOU DIDN'T TELL HER! You Dick!"I finish washing my hands I'm the toilet and enter the noisy canteen, Jed and Tag were having a stand off.

"Kid, I swear you have a death wish,"Caleb and Elijah laugh.

"You don't think, Kacey does too,"Tag mocks, with air quotes.

"I suggest, you shut your mouth."Jed says as he pins Tag up against the wall.

"He disappears for three weeks, and you expect me to not be curious, Jed the courageous Braxon, what a legend!"

"Say another word, and I'll break your neck!"He spits out, squeezing his neck to the point where I could see Tag struggling for air.

"Jed, get off of him!"Logan advises him.

"Don't be a downer, the kid deserves it!"Cody says. Carlos, Calvin and Jordan agree with him.

"Jed, get off him,"I pull at his arm but he didn't budge, I continued to pull and pull in his arm until he pushed me far away from him. I fall over landing on my shoulder, stumbling back so far caused me to trip over my feet.

Jed just looks at me, nothing there in his eyes but death and merciless rage. He turns away from me and steadies Tag onto his feet, just so he could push him over again, what's going on with these boys?

Colton and Cameron just shake their heads in disappointment, at me or Jed? Probably me.

"Wow Kacey, you've been here for 5 minutes and you just can't avoid drama, can you?"Ashley laughs at me on the floor, like she was looking down on me...literally.

"Ashley shut up, you and I both know that your only here to fantasise about Cameron, get a life"Tag chokes out rubbing his throat, once he was back on his feet he helped me up soothing my shoulder.

"Are you ok?"Elijah asks me, The rest of them disappeared to go find Jed.

"What just, happened!"Leondrie stands there in awe.

15 Minutes Later

I heard the familiar voice of my brother, when the blonde was exactly two steps away from me.

I turned around to see Caylus and Callum entering the cafeteria.

"What happened?"Callum asked coming over and standing beside me, while I could feel Caylus's burning gaze on my back.

"You know this bit..."

"Complete that and I'll make sure you won't be able to utter another word in your life again!"Caylus snapped for the entire cafeteria to listen.

Wait did he just...stand up for me?

I tuned around to see Caylus shooting daggers at the blonde. His eyes widened in shock and he nodded like an obedient dog.

"I was waiting for you guys when this dude, came up to me and started yelling at me for... standing here?"

"Did you want something?"Callum asked softly but not before, giving his friend another death glare.

"Yeah, Charlie didn't give me any money for lunch,"I whispered so that only they could here.

"Cone with us and we'll buy you some lunch,"

Five minutes later, I was sitting at one of the populars tables in between Caylus and Callum while everyone went back to what they were doing.

You could still here faint whispering, and I knew they were talking about the scene, they witnessed about 5 minutes ago.

"So Callum, why won't you introduce me to your little friend?"

I looked up form my lunch, to see a girl staring at me, doing a miserable job in hiding the disgust on her face.

"Whoever I'm, just jot some slut like you,"I mumbled under my breath, but I guess that Caylus heard as he started chuckling. After a few seconds I couldn't help it, so I joined him.

The whole table was now, staring at us, as if we had gone crazy.

"She's not a friend Silvia, she's our sister."Callum said a few moments later, after Caylus and I composed ourselves.

The people sitting at the table didn't even care, to hide the shock on their faces. You could hear the gasps, escape their mouth when they heard it.

Thankfully the bell rang and I literally ran away, from that place, but not before stopping at a familiar table.

"Hi,"I said looking at the girl who had called me a bitch earlier.
"I don't think we have been introduced properly,"I said.

"I'm A-Amy,"She stuttered.

"I'm Kacey, Kacey Braxon!"I said and with that I left the cafeteria.

908 words

I'm thinking of starting a new book called the Braxon's Nephew. Which will be all about the Braxon siblings trying to take care of their nephew.

Let me know what you think.