Chapter 23

(KACEYS POV)
It's been a week since I've talked to anyone except for Jordan. He's been really supportive but he's going leaving it go home soon in a couple of days. So I'm gonna have to find another place to stay. Jack and the joys have tried to calling me and texting me. But I don't answer them. Jed really hurt me.
"Hey Kacey do you want to go out and get some food?"Jordan asked me
"Umm...no I'm fine."
"Come on Kace you haven't left thsi room for a whole entire week you need to go out."
"But..."
"No buts now come on."
He said starting to pull me to the door.
"Fine but let me get dressed."
I went to the toilet and got changed.
"Let's go." Jordan whined
"Ok ok hold on."
Once we got out into the corridor of the hotel I refused to move cause I didn't want to go out.
"Come on Kacey don't make thsi hard for yourself and me."
I didn't move
"Ok then if you want it that way."he said and then pulled me over it him and picked me up and held me in a tight grip. I tried getting out of his grip but. He was a lot stronger than me so that didn't work so I just stopped trying since I knew I didn't have any way of getting out of his hold.
We walked into Nandos and got a table besides the window. Thats when I saw the last people I wanted to see and talk to Rye Brook and Andy.

(ANDYS POV)
"Come on Jack you haven't left the flat since Kacey left. actually let me correct myself the only time you have left the room is when you need the toilet other than that you haven't left this room."
"Jack you seriously need to get out." Rye said
"She will come back just let's go have some fun. You have been moping around all week."Brook said Corning out of the kitchen.
"GUYS WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DOMT WANT TO GO OUT SO JUST NOW STOP IT WILL YOU!" Jed yelled at us Jed never usually yelled at us unless he was really angry and when he is you really don't want to be near him or piss him off even more.
"Come on Jed."I started
"GO AWAY"He yelled again
"Ok"I mumbled
"Brook Rye and Mikey let's go now" I said starting to walk out of the flat
"Sorry but I'm editing a vlog." Mikey said
"Brook. Rye?"
"Sure I'm free."Rye said
"CAN WE GO GET FOOD!"Brook yelled excited
"Sure brook."I laughed
"Bye Mikey bye Jack."I yelled I heard jack mumble something but I couldn't quite figure out what he said.
So brook decided we had to go to Nandos for something it was already about half past six so we decided we would just have dinner at Nandos.

504 words
(Hope you liked this chapter guys)