Chapter 49 its moving day

(COREYS POV)
*3 days later*
It's 8am and my alarm just went off. I had a shower, got ready. After I got ready I went downstairs and started to make breakfast I was making pancakes for everyone.
Once the pancakes were done i went upstairs to  buddy harris and bens room. I went into the room.
"Ben come on you need to get up."I said slightly shaking him.
"Moving."He said
"Yeah now let's wake up harris and buddy and then we'll get you ready."
"Ok brutha."
"Buddy Harris you need to get up." I whispered in there ears.
I picked up Harris and Buddy and stood them up. So that they didn't go back to sleep.
Then I went into there wardrobe and got them clothes. And then got them changed.
I changed Buddy into his Manchester United kit.
Harris into a red,black,white coloured Nike jumper with some black joggies.
And Ben into a grey Nike tracksuit.
And then helped them brush There teeth I also did there hair. I then told them to go to the playroom.
After that I went into Capron's room and woke him up. Then I went to Charlie and Aaron's room, Leo and Jordan's room, the triplets room, Cal Cody and Brody's room, Jays room, Callum and Carters room, Conor and Caylus's room then Kaceys. After I woke all of them up and told them to get ready and to go downstairs and have breakfast. I went into Ryes room to wake him up and luckily for me Brook and Jed were also in his room so I woke up Rye and asked him he could wake up Brook and Jed.
After that I realised that everyone who I hadn't woken up yet was already downstairs eating breaking including Harris Ben and Buddy.
Everything was already packed so
Once everyone finished breakfast we piled into the cars.
Me, Ben, Jude, Kacey, Kyson, Kaden and Brody  were all in the jeep.
Leo, Charlie, Ash, Jay and Cody were all in the BMW.
Rye, Brook, Jed, Andy and Mikey were all in one car.
Aaron, Tag, Conor, Jordan, Buddy, Harris and Caylus were in a car.
Callum, Carter Cal, Logan, Cameron, Elijah and Capron were in a car.
Everyone else all went into other cars.

*At the new house*
Everybody went into the house looked around and then went to unpack and do there own thing while me and Capron went out to get a McDonald's for everyone.

516 words