Chaoter 38

(KACEYS POV)
"Miss Braxon what would be the answer to this equation?" The math teacher asked me I look to the board to see a simple quadratic equation. I smirk it's the smirk that every one says me and my brothers all share. And that makes us look right down devilish.
"The answer is x equals 1 and -2"i answer
(By the way I had to ask my sister for that answer 😂 she laughed at me 😢)
She looks at em shocked that I got that right even though me and Callum are her best students she thought she got me cause I wasn't listening.
"That's right."she said and didn't call on me again today.

'RING!'

"Finally." I heard Callum and Caylus mumble
I placed all my stuff in my school bag. Caylus and Callum has already packed there stuff so they were waiting for me to put my stuff away so as usual they were standing staring at me waiting.
"Ready for the history test guys ."Caylus asked us once we stepped foot out the class room I looked up at him and I shrugged and Callum shrugged as well. Callum and I didn't have to study much but when ever we did we studied together math is the only subject we study a little more for. But Caylus doesn't study at all even though he needs to.
We walk tour next classroom after we're seated the teacher handed out our tests and we began. The test is long and boring but at least it's over now. One more period until it is Lunch.
I tend to spend my lunch in the library reading
Because I'm not good with talking to people who aren't related to me. For some reason I get all shy and can't talk properly. Thankfully this only happens when it is one on one. And not when in front of a crowd which is a small miracle that I'm happy for. If I was afraid of talking in front of crowds I would have a problem during oral presentation. and what not i guess I'm weird that way most people would be scared to talk in front of crowds but no I'm the weird one who is afraid of individual talking.
"What's next."I questioned Caylus
"Gym" Callum didn't have gym with me and Caylus. We head together towards the gym. I always have problems with gym. I've sometimes liked gym but mostly not.

450 words