+=Prologue=+

A|N STARTING ANOTHER STORY!! Btw, I'm listening to my favourite band rn 😂 

Annabeth~

Ugh, having a best friend is OVERRATED! Piper only wants to go to stupid high school parties all the time! 

Oh, shit, I'm Annabeth Chase and I'm 17. I'm that nerd girl who sits in the front of class and is always in the library. The only difference is that people try and get me to be in the popular crew because of my 'looks'. I'm ugly I swear!

But I always say no because everyone there is an airhead with no values in life, and I already have Piper. I don't know why we're friends sometimes.. we're complete opposites! Well, except for the fact that we both have deadbeat parents. Both of our moms left when we were kids, and our dads suck.

But I'm getting off-track. Piper wants to go to this stupid party tonight. We had to go shopping and everything! It's a fucking BORE! But, since I never go to parties so she's making me go..

Her boyfriend is on the football team so she actually does have to go, so I guess I'm there for moral support? She keeps trying to set me up with his best friend Percy Jackson, but I keep refusing because he's the school player. He's slept with almost all the girls in school.. only the smart ones stay away. Well that, and the freshman don't actually know him so even if they were smart, they would fall for it.

Piper told me Percy is only like that because he has issues and I'm just mad because DON'T WE ALL?! Off-track again, sorry.

But tonight she said I had to go to the party and she picked out an outfit for me. It was this grey spaghetti strapped tank top, high-waisted short shorts, and my favourite blue converse. I let her do my hair and makeup because I don't have a clue what I'm doing. She made me look like a knockout somehow.. AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN USE THAT MUCH MAKEUP! 

She wore a plaid shirt all open in the front, with a white tee shirt underneath, jean shorts and brown hiking boots. She put on a little lip gloss, and then we were off.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I thought to myself.

A|N What'd y'all think?

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!