Chapter 14

A|N *says it's gonna be a slow burn* *two chapters later:* TO HELL WITH THE SLOW BURN! (Btw there are some mature scenes, there'll be a warning)

Percy~

Yesterday, Annabeth and I decided what we're gonna name the baby. We do have two for each gender, but we'll decide when we see the baby I guess..

I'm gonna ask her out soon!! I'm pretty sure she'll say yes? But then again, this is Annabeth Chase we're talking about, the most unpredictable person ever, AND she's pregnant so...

She's coming over with her dad today though, to discuss the baby's living situation and all that. I'm gonna ask her then..

Annabeth~

My dad told me we were leaving for Percy's in fifteen minutes. I smiled and rolled out of my bed. As soon as I stood up, the smile vanished. My back was KILLING me, and my stomach kept hurting. I threw on a bra, a sweatshirt, some shorts, and some flip flops.

I didn't bother brushing my hair, and I just threw it up in a bun. Even though it's Monday, my dad and Sally are letting Percy and I skip school because we all need to have a conversation about the baby.

When I walked down the stairs, my dad frowned, "Annabeth Marie Chase, just because you are pregnant, does not mean you can dress like you're homeless."

That struck a nerve. "DAD I'M GROWING A FREAKING HUMAN INSIDE ME! MY BACK IS SORE AND MY STOMACH KILLS! I'M GONNA DRESS LIKE I WANT TO!"

My dad just rolled his eyes and we walked to the car. We pulled into the driveway and I immediately smiled. I jumped out of the car, wincing the whole time. "ANNABETH! Relax! Being insane and jumping around isn't good for the baby!" I slowed down from run to speed walk. I knocked on the door really fast. Percy answered and I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. I felt his hands on my butt and I blushed a little. Percy whispered in my ear, "Hey Wisegirl.."

I smiled and buried my face in his neck. Just then my dad walked through the door and looked at us. He clicked his tongue like he was disappointed. Then I felt Percy's hands go to my thys. I frowned. I heard my dad walk away and Percy put me down. He looked at me, "Hey Anna? W-will you be my g-g-girlfriend?"

My eyes widened and I kissed his lips softly. He kissed back for a few seconds and then we pulled away. I smiled at him. He kissed me again, and this time it got more heated. My tongue slipped into his mouth just as we heard a girly squeal and a cough. We scrambled away from each other faster then you can say 'Quidditch'.

My dad looked just slightly livid, and Sally looked as if she was about to explode from excitement.

"Ummmm... I can explain.." Percy started.

"Yeah, well um, we're dating now and that kiss you just saw was our second kiss dating.." I cut Percy off.

"Well, let's get to talking about the baby!" Sally said brightly.

We walked into the kitchen and started to figure out things that would happen in the baby's life for the first few months.

We came to the conclusion that;

•The Baby will stay home with Percy while I attend college classes (He's gonna be a swim instructor, that doesn't require college.)

•I'm moving in with the Jacksons (my dad, very clearly, said no more sex for awhile, I wonder if we'll listen)

•Sally or my dad will babysit if Percy and I aren't available

And that's pretty much it. So while my dad and Sally talk in the kitchen, Percy and I snuck off to his room. "Ugh, Percy, my back hurrrtttsss! Will you rub it?" I groaned.

"Of course babe," He responded softly. I laid down in his bed, and he started rubbing my back slowly. "Percy, you should become a professional," I hummed, "My back feels great!"

"That's awesome babe," Percy exclaimed. I smiled at him. I rolled over so I could kiss him, and so I did. We started making out, and let me tell you, that was the best thing I've ever experienced.

Percy~

Right now I'm literally over the moon happy. I'm dating Annabeth, we're making out, and we're gonna be parents in four months.

Mature scenes ahead:

I slipped my tongue in her mouth and licked around. She tastes like cookies!! ...Although, she did just eat my mom's blue cookies..

Anyway, I pulled her onto my lap and she moaned. That woke up little Percy, and here we are! We pulled away and she whispered, "Someone's excited.."

"Maybe I am, Chase." I said (slightly huskily).

"Ugh, fuck off, Jackson." She said back.

"Hey, you can't swear if I can't!" I exclaimed.

She stuck her tongue out, but said, "Well, maybe I could help your little friend!"

I nodded, not trusting my voice. She laughed and grabbed my little friend downstairs. I was moaning more then I'd like to admit...

She palmed me through my pants. "T-take- Take 'em off!" I stuttered softly. She hooked her fingers through my belt loops and yanked my pants off. My dick was poking through my boxers, very painfully. Annabeth grinned and pulled my blue boxers off, only to grab my member again and stroke it up and down.

After I finished into her hand, I put on my boxers as she put her hand up to my mouth, "Want it? I can't drink it, it's bad for the baby.."

Mature scenes are over>

I shook my head so she stood up and washed her hands in my bathroom. She came back in and flopped on my bed. "Isn't that bad for the baby..?" I asked. She glared at me and groaned, "To hell with the baby, I'm so fucking tired!"

"Well okay then, c'mere Wisegirl," I said, pulling her onto my chest. She sighed and started to drift off to sleep. I thought about how lucky I was and started to close my eyes..

Sally~

I was chatting with Fredrick Chase when he said, "Maybe we should check on the kids?" I nodded, "Oh yes, great idea, Rick." (A|N *smirks*)

We walked down the hall and I opened the door softly. I saw a sleeping Percy, hugging an also sleeping Annabeth close to his chest. I noticed he was in his boxers and Annabeth was clinging to his hips. I smirked, and Rick gasped.

He was about to yell at them, but I shoved my hand over his mouth, "Don't you wake them up! They're exhausted!" I whisper yelled at him.

He rolled his eyes, but stayed silent.

A|N I love Sally Jackson! Anyway, this chapter has 1.1k words, crazy right?

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!