+=Epilogue=+ [SMUT⚠️]

This is over 1K words.

A|N This is it. The moment you've all been waiting for. This is the end. Oh and btw there's some smut at the beginning..

~ A year later ~

~Annabeth~

"Anna.. you're gonna be late to class..." I heard Percy's voice as he rubbed my feet. 

I sat up, "Damn Brittany! You give a nice massage!" 

We laughed for a moment and then he crawled up next to me. "Babe, what do you think about.. well.. having more kids someday?" Percy whispered to me. I looked at him, "Well, we have three already, but yeah.. having one more couldn't hurt I suppose.."

Percy smiled.

"Alright, I need to go to school Perce.. But I love you, and I hope you have a great day today!" I said, jumping out of bed and getting ready.

~ The next week ~

"Seaweed Brain... it's Wednesday... you know what that means?" I said softly in my boyfriend's ear. He opened his eyes, "..That you don't have school and I don't have work..?"

"Yeeeessss.." I smiled. He grinned that stupid troublemaker grin and sat up, pulling me onto his lap. I leaned toward him and pushed our lips together.

[smut starts here]

He (somehow) pulled me closer to him and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I fought with his tongue for a minute before licking his teeth and pulling away. 

He looked at me for a moment and then he started kissing my neck. He stopped again to pull our shirts off. He kissed down my chest, avoiding my boobs for now, just kissing lower and lower. He got to my pants and went back up to my bra that was still on. He unclipped it and started licking and sucking my boobs while I was a moaning mess underneath him.

After he had thoroughly enjoyed my boobs, he went back to my pants. He pulled them down to my knees and I whispered, "Excuse you, it is not fair that you're gonna fuck me before I've had a good shot at that eight pack of yours!" 

He smiled and stopped what he was doing. He lied down on the bed and let me climb on top of his thighs. I dove right in and licked around his abs. He moaned and whined my name when I bit one.

I was grinning when I looked up and rolled us over so he could continue the fucking.

Long story short, I got a good fuck in that morning.

~ one week later ~

I woke up at 6:30 and ran to the toilet to puke. I felt Percy come behind me and hold my hair back. I turned around with wide eyes, "You don't think..?"

Percy's eyes widened too, "Holy shit.. Anna.. we didn't use protection...."

"Fuuuuuccccckkkkkk," I groaned, "I gotta call Piper.."

Percy helped me up and I laughed, "Maybe I have a bug! I'll take the test to be sure though.."

Percy looked concerned, "You really think we're ready for four fucking children?"

"Of course not! But it is our fault for having sex.." I trailed off. Percy looked hurt now, "Does that mean you regret it? Are you regretting getting together? Am I not good enough for you?!"

"WHAT?! Of course not! I love you so much, Perce! And I don't regret one second of having sex with you or getting together! Just four kids takes a toll on the human body, y'know?"