Chapter 18 {EEEEEEEE}

A|N I'VE HAD THIS CHAPTER PLANNED FOR AGESSSSSSS!!!!!

Annabeth~

Oh fuck...

Percy took one look at the screen and his jaw dropped, "I-I.. think I need t-to sit down.."

Triplets. We're having TRIPLETS!! Just my luck, huh? The Nurse looked at them a bit longer and said, "Congratulations! Three girls!"

How the hell are we gonna do this?!

Third Person~

Annabeth and Percy drove back to the Jackson Household in silence. Despite their lack of communication, they were holding hands tightly. When they were about five minutes from home, Annabeth burst into sobs that wracked her body.

"Anna, it's gonna be ok. We can do it! At least we'll be together!!" Percy said, very softly, so as to not startle his crying girlfriend.

She just sobbed more. But then, as they were pulling in the driveway, "Percy, do you mean it?"

"What?"

"That we.. we'll be together?"

"Yes! Of course I mean it, babe!" He exclaimed.

"Forever?" Annabeth said, still sobbing.

"Forever! Come here Anna," Percy replied, pulling Annabeth onto his chest. They sat there, Percy comforting her until she was sleeping peacefully. Percy decided he'd carry her in.

Being on the football team and the swim team had it's benefits, such as being RIPPED, and able to carry your heavily pregnant girlfriend long distances.

He opened the door and saw his mom about to scream so he frantically pointed at Annabeth, and Sally caught on.

Then Percy saw the Chases, and let's just say his heart almost stopped. He walked very fast out of the room, and placed her onto his bed. He kissed her forehead and whispered, "Night babe.."

When he entered the living room again, his face was a lovely shade of crimson.

"H-hi.." He said, looking at the floor.

Fredrick just laughed, "You know what Percy? I finally approve of you dating Annabeth. I saw the way you looked at her, and, carrying her all the way in? You really do care! So honestly, I think I'm turning into just as much of a fangirl as Sally, no offense by the way!"

Percy grinned. Sally laughed. All was well and good! They talked for about an hour before Sally burst out and yelled, "WAIT A SECOND! WHAT GENDER IS THE BABY?!"

Percy paled, starting to shake. Annabeth walked out at that very moment, and saw Percy. She ran to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Seaweed Brain, what's wrong?!" She whispered.

"T-they asked bout t-the babies.." Percy whispered back.

Annabeth nodded, and she spoke to everyone, "Well... umm.. Percy and I are having triplet girls.."

Percy fainted when he thought about it, Sally shrieked, and the Chases were shocked.

When Percy woke up, Annabeth rolled her eyes at him. "Seaweed Brain, you already knew! What the hell did you faint for?"

"I thought about it. That's why I fainted!"

"You asshat!"

"Hey!"

"Oh get up you big baby! We already ate the cake! You missed it because you were out like a light!"

"You are cake.. without me?!" Percy gasped.

Everyone laughed.

Percy~

Triplets.. dam. I'm gonna be a dad in three months..

That's some serious shit.

A|N That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!