Chapter 21

A|N So like.. IT'S ALMOST TRIPLET TIMEEEEE!!! I've been losing interest in Percy Jackson lately, but I'm not gonna be one of those shitty authors who literally leaves you hanging in the middle of the story bc they aren't absolutely obsessed anymore (not meant to be offensive btw). Ok, I won't bore u anymore.

~Percy~

Oh my shit! It's a lot of fucking work putting together a nursery! When I was admiring my handiwork, I heard clapping coming from the doorway. I turned to see Annabeth, smiling slightly.

Suddenly, her face got all scrunched up and she doubled over in pain.

"WISE GIRL!! What's wrong, babe?!" I shouted. She looked at me, "It hurts..like, really bad.."

I walked over and hugged her, rubbing her back until she let out a huge breath of air, and softly whispered, "I'm alright now.."

I looked down, "Great!"

She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

~ TIME SKIP BC I'M LAZYYY~

~Third Person~

Sally Jackson was shrieking.. well, on the inside at least. She walked to the new nursery to talk to her son and his girlfriend, but they weren't there. So she walked into their room, and she saw them all cuddled up together, Annabeth wrapped up in Percy's arms.

"Oh Percy, baby, this one's a keeper," She whispered before leaving the room to go make an early dinner.

~Annabeth~

I woke up to the smell of red sauce. I breathed in and opened my eyes. I'd've let the breath out, but then I screamed.

Percy's head shot up, "ANNA? Are you alright?"

"Oh, what? Yeah, I'm fine! I just saw that spider over there!!"

Percy rolled his eyes, but got up, grabbed one of his shoes, and smashed the spider. I sighed, "This is why we're perfect for each other. I'm deathly afraid of spiders, and you don't mind killing them!"

Percy blushed.

"Awwwww!! Is baby Percy blushing?" I teased, giggling. Percy glared at me.

"C'mon Brittany! Let's go get some dinner!"

A|N Short chapter, I know. But it's a filler bc the babies are coming soon, and I wanna get a drama chapter in before that!!!

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!