Chapter 25

A|N It has been quite the journey, hm? This is the last chapter, but an epilogue will also be out soon!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get on with it now I suppose..

~Percy~

My mom and Annabeth's dad and step mom came in to meet the girls as soon as they were completely ready. When they came in I put a finger to my lips, shushing them, and then pointing at Annabeth's sleeping form. 

She needed to get loads of rest, apparently birthing three babies at once is hard work.

My mom took Laurenne in her arms and started bouncing her up and down lightly. Laurenne was (miraculously) dancing, and smiling. I was astonished, but I was distracted from that when Rick decided to pick up Eva. He held her in his arms and smiled down at her newborn face. She smiled right back but stayed silent. Hailey was making a face, so I decided to pick her up and give her some attention. I danced around a little bit, moving Hailey with me, and that seemed to satisfy her for the moment.

Laurenne was having the time of her life over with my mom who was singing songs and dancing, and Eva was staring at everything in the room, silently talking everything in, while being held by Rick. Meanwhile, I was just chilling with Hailey, and we were watching Annabeth sleeping peacefully.

~ Later on... ~

~Annabeth~

"Anna? It's time to go home sweetheart.." I heard a familiar voice whisper.

"Percyyyyyyyy!! I don't wannnnnnaaaaaa," I groaned, starting to get up anyway.

"Yeah but otherwise we'll be in trouble!" He whispered again, sounding concerned.

"Fiiiiinnnneeee!" I said, sitting up and putting my feet over the side of the hospital bed. 

"Ok, I'm going to help you into the wheelchair, then I'm going to give you Eva because she's definitely the calmest one of the three, sound good?" Percy explained, and after I nodded he held his arms out and helped me into the wheelchair that was conveniently beside my bed.

When I was confident in my seating position and I reached for Eva an Laurenne because I didn't want Percy to have to carry two babies and push the wheelchair. He saw my plan and said, "Oh no, you're taking Eva and Hailey if you insist on holding two... Laurenne is hard to please, but so far I can tell she likes that lady.. what's her name again? Thee Stallion or something..?"

I took Eva and Hailey before realising, "Wait what?! You listened to Megan Thee Stallion in front of our newborn babies?!"

"NO!! It was someone in the room beside us playing her songs really loud, Laurenne immediately stopped being petulant after that.." Percy replied.

"Great. My newborn loves Megan Thee fucking Stallion," I muttered.

~ They're home ~

I was about to get out of the car when Percy stopped me. "Annabeth you need rest, you can't over exert your self! Let me help you out and into the wheelchair!! Then, I'll come back for the kids or.. we could take the rest of the day off and ask my mom to take care of them," He smirked at the last part.

I groaned but I let him help me because he seemed very worried about me.

When we got into the house, Percy helped me all the way to our bed. I lied down and kissed Percy really quick before he had to ask Sally to watch the babies. He came back in after about twenty minutes and got into bed with me. "We're all set! She said she'd watch the kids until tomorrow morning, but she needs... well.. you know.. your- your milk?" Percy stuttered the end, and I laughed. 

"Percy, you need to get used to saying breast milk. You're a fucking dad."

"Fucking shit, I'm a dad." Percy yelled. I slapped his arm, "You can swear now, but don't yell them!"

"Right, sorry," Percy lowered his voice. 

"Sooooo.. what do you wanna do?" I smirked.

He caught on and leaned in, "I don't know.. I guess we could..." He kissed me, slowly, but it was a long one.

A|N Holy shit I'm so excited right now!!

That's all,

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!